Hi Readers, if you are Waiting for Fortnite Season 7, week 12 challenges, then your wait is over. The best part which is making this week’s challenge fascinating enough is its theme that is completely based on Marvels. So if you are a fan of Iron Man, Thor, and Storm, then, This Fortnite season 7 week 12 challenge is for you. The Legendary Quests will go live on Wednesday, August 25 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, while the bonus Wild Weeks Quests and Epic Quests will live on 26th August.
What are the Fortnite Season 7 Week 12 Challenges?
Here’s the complete rundown of all the challenges cited for Fortnite Season 7 Week 12.
Fortnite Week 12 Legendary Quests
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Craft a weapon with alien nanites (1) – 45,000 XP
- Destroy target dummies with IO weapons (4) – 30,000 XP
- Search for books on explosions (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy scanners in the alien biome (2) – 30,000 XP
- Collect three alien devices, then activate the countermeasure device underneath Corny Complex (4) – 30,000 XP
Week 12 Epic Quests
- Deal damage to saucers piloted by opponents (300) – 30,000 XP
- Deliver a saucer to Rick Sanchez at Defiant Dish (1) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with alien weapons (150) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with an alien parasite attached (150) – 30,000 XP
- Purchase from vending machines (3) – 30,000 XP
- Search ammo boxes at Dirty Docks (5) – 30,000 XP
- Hunt wildlife (3) – 30,000 XP
Week 12 Wild Weeks Quests
- Deal damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios, or Squads (250) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios, or Squads (3,500) – 30,000 XP
- Damage to opponents within 20 seconds of gliding in Solos, Duos, Trios, or Squads (15,000) – 50,000 XP
For the 2nd challenge, all that you need to do is reach the Guardian Towers three times. This can be done at any point in time and the best time would be while you are rotating to the next safe zone. You need to open a total of 2 chests (3rd challenge) and fire yourself from the top of the launcher.
For the 4th challenge, you will need to deal damage to an opponent within a matter of 10 seconds after you have landed. To achieve this you need to land at a place where a lot of players usually jump. Or just time your jump and keep following the players who are jumping in front of you. As soon as they land, you will have the best chance to damage them even if you lose that match in the fight.
All the remaining challenges are not that hard and can be achieved in a single match. Reach the Durr burger kitchen and dance, after that make your way to the Pizza Pit and use the firefly jar. Finally, you need to drive a vehicle from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without getting out of it, do it one time and you will be done with this week’s challenges.
Thanks for Reading!!