- The new Fortnite season 7, Week 7 challenges are now available in the game.
- The challenges in Week 7 Epic fetch about 30,000 XP each. There are seven challenges, which means players can get a huge XP boost by completing these challenges.
- The challenges are a little more complex than last week, too. Makes them a lot more interesting to complete.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 challenges are here. The Epic Challenges are released every week on Fortnite Battle Royale and there is a total of seven you can complete. Completing these challenges awards you with XP, which helps you get more Battle Stars to purchase more items from this season’s Battle Pass. These challenges can be completed at any time during this season and the Epic Challenges award you with 30,000 XP each upon completion.
Week 7 Challenges
The full list of season 7, week 7 challenges is as follows:
- Use a Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (1)
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (3)
- Search ammo boxes (5)
- Defeat Riot (1)
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (1)
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (1)
- Complete Whiplash time trials (1)
For the 2nd challenge, all that you need to do is reach the Guardian Towers three times. This can be done at any point in time and the best time would be while you are rotating to the next safe zone. You need to open a total of 2 chests (3rd challenge) and fire yourself from the top of the launcher.
For the 4th challenge, you will need to deal damage to an opponent within a matter of 10 seconds after you have landed. To achieve this you need to land at a place where a lot of players usually jump. Or just time your jump and keep following the players who are jumping in front of you. As soon as they land, you will have the best chance to damage them even if you lose that match in the fight.
All the remaining challenges are not that hard and can be achieve in a single match. Reach the Durr burger kitchen and dance, after that make your way to the Pizza Pit and use the firefly jar. Finally, you need to drive a vehicle from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without getting out of it, do it one time and you will be done with this week’s challenges.
Thanks for Reading!!