- Fortnite’s new NBA Community Battle will start on Wednesday, May 12th.
- Battles participants can select one of the 30 NBA teams and complete different in-game Daily Tasks.
- All members of the team that took 1st place will get 500 V-Bucks on their Fortnite account.
Hi, gamers!! There is good news for you, Fortnite has announced a new Community Battles event that links the popular Battle Royale game with the world’s leading basketball league. The Fortnite players who are interested in the battles can join their favorite Fortnite team in order to win one of the top three positions.
Fortnite x NBA Community Battles: Format and start date
Fortnite’s new NBA Community Battle will start on Wednesday, May 12th, and is said to have a lot of different free rewards. One of the rewards being the new Hookshot Toy.
Fortnite x NBA Team Battles participants can select one of the 30 NBA teams and complete different in-game Daily Tasks. Once you have joined a team, you will need to complete all the in-game challenges that are part of the Fortnite Community event.
Participating in these events will help both a player and their team members earn points as a reward. The team that earns the most points by the end of the battle becomes the winners.
A total of 1 million users (450,000 members and 550,000 fans) can register on the website. Players need to log in to a specific website and choose one team to support.
Fortnite x NBA Community Battles: Rewards
If a team earns enough points and manages to take one of the top three spots in the event, all the participating members in that team will win a V-Bucks.
Fortnite V-bucks are the battle royale’s in-game currency which gamers can use to buy a number of cosmetics, emotes, battle passes, and several other loot items in the game.
- Players who support the winning team would collect an NBA Championship back bling and 500 V-Bucks.
- The second and third place will earn 400 and 300 V-bucks respectively.
Thanks for Reading!!