- Free Fire is terminating the FF VIP Event Pass.
- The last day of the FF VIP pass will be April 30, 2021
- Players will be able to purchase it until April 24, 2021. Thereafter, players will no longer be able to purchase the pass.
Free Fire has announced on their official support website that they will soon remove the FF VIP pass, a feature that is only available on some servers. The VIP event pass has been around for around a year or more.
What is the FF VIP Pass?
The FF VIP Pass is a special card, the players can purchase for 99 diamonds to enjoy a week-long of perks such as daily gifts, a choice of five time-limited weapon skins, a special gold store, and crates with amazing cosmetics for each match played (max 10 per day).
In the official announcement on the game website: Developers said:
“In order to improve and deliver the best in-game experience for you, Free fire is terminating the FF VIP event pass”.
Here are the details:
1. The last day of the FF VIP pass will be 30 Apr 2021.
2. The last day that players will be able to purchase the FF VIP pass is 24 Apr 21. Thereafter, players will no longer be able to purchase the pass.
3. For players who have already extended their FF VIP memberships past 30 Apr 21, we will be refunding affected players diamonds for every 7 remaining membership days or part thereof.
Please be informed that the refunded diamonds will be sent to you via in-game mail.
The last day to purchase the VIP pass in Garena Free Fire is today, i.e., April 24th. After this, the purchase option will be removed, and users will longer be able to obtain it.
Free Fire has a designated help/support center that caters to players’ problems related to the game. Many issues crop up, including reporting hackers, lost diamonds, payment failures, account loss, etc.
Thanks for Reading!!
What are your thoughts as Free Fire totally abolishes the FF VIP Pass? Let us know in the comment section below.