- Free Fire Max pre-registration in India will start soon!
- According to leakster Knight Clown, pre-registration for the Indian region will start on August 29.
- Both, Android and iOS devices will need a minimum of 2GB RAM to run Free Fire Max.
Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of Garena Free Fire. The game is developed to fulfill the long-standing demand by Free Fire players for better graphics. It will be a separate application and will have advanced graphics and animations like new play zone effects, animated login videos, etc.
Free Fire Max requires 2 GB of RAM and a device running on Android version 4.4 & above. Meanwhile, iOS users with iPhone 6S and better can enjoy this BR title. It is a better and smoother version of the existing game and it will feature lots of new additions that will add up to the immersive experience that developers are trying to provide.
When will Free Fire Max pre-registration start?
The pre-registration for the Indian server was initially leaked in a post by prominent data miner Knight Clown. He disclosed that it would begin on 29 August. Later, Gaming Aura, a well-known caster and content creator, posted a video on his YouTube channel in which he discussed details about Free Fire Max. He stated the same starting date about the pre-registration, i.e., 29 August.
How To Pre-Register For Free Fire Max In India?
- Open Free Fire and go to the NEWS section in the game.
- There, you will get the ‘Free Fire MAX’ option in the left side menu
- Click on Free Fire MAX Pre Registration.
- When you tap on it, you will be shown details of the event.
- To pre-register for Free Fire MAX, you will have to tap on the ‘GO TO’ option.
- When you tap on the ‘GO TO’ option, you will be shown the number of days remaining to get the game officially launched.
- Tap on the ‘Pre Register Now’ button.
- Enter the details such as Email and select the preferred platform.
- Once entered, tap on the Confirm button.
- You will get the successfully pre-registered Free Fire MAX confirmation through the mail.
Thanks for Reading!!