- One of the best ways to get things free in the game is to use redeem codes.
- Free Fire Redeem codes for today are now available for redeeming on the reward.ff.garena.com.
- These codes are available for a limited time and also some codes are region-specific.
Free fire is known for its cosmetics, skins, gun crates, and more. Items can be purchased from the item store but you have to pay money to purchase them.
Like PUBG Mobile, Free Fire has also many ways to pick up premium legendary items for free in your account.
In this article, we provide Free fire codes available for today( 21st March) with step by step guide which helps you to Redeem these codes easily on the official website of the game to get free items without purchasing any diamond.
Free Fire Redeem Codes Today 21st March 2021
If you’re looking to get some of the premium loot items for free, redeem these codes quickly because they’re only available for a limited time! The redemption code has 12 characters, consisting of capital letters and numbers.
Redeem code: FFES-PORT-S3MU
Reward: Shirou Bobblehead, Mr. Shark Backpack, Kelly Bobblehead, Spikey Spine Surfboard.
All of these codes work for a limited period of time. Once expired, it cannot be used further. Many of these codes are region-specific and can be use by players on region-specific servers.
How to Redeem Free Fire Codes Using Garena Free Fire Redeem Code Website
- Step 1: Visit the free fire station of the Garena Free Fire.
- Step 2: Log in with your free Fire Account. Facebook or Google ID must be signed in because the guest account is not working.
- Step 3: Enter the code and get a free reward on your game item vault.
Players can collect prizes through the Vault tab in the game lobby. Any currency is added directly to the account.
If players encounter an error message stating that the code is invalid. This means that the code is just outdated and no longer available to accept prizes.
Thanks for Reading!!
If you have additional Free Fire codes that you’d like to share with other players! Then provide it in the comment section below.