Apple is reportedly planning to launch a new iMac, AirPods Studio, HomePod 2, and HomePod Mini on August 19, followed by unveiling the iPhone 12 line, iPad, Apple Watch Series 6 and AirTags on September 8. Here’s everything Apple may launch in the next 3 months.
A 2020 version of Apple’s five-star smart speaker is surely on the way. And what about the idea of a smaller, ‘HomePod Mini’?
The original HomePod launched at £319/$349, although it can now be snapped up for significantly less – perfect conditions for the launch of a new model.
The HomePod is, of course, Apple’s inaugural (and remarkable) smart speaker, but based on these prices, we’d expect the HomePod 2 to come in somewhere in-between the original RRP and the discounted price – especially if we’re looking at a smaller smart speaker than the original.
Apple Watch Series 6
There are various rumors about the iPhone 12 being delayed for this reason, and it may be a similar situation for the Apple Watch 6. As for price, it’s likely to cost at least as much as the Apple Watch 5, meaning a starting price of at least $399 / £399 / AU$649.
Apple could be releasing over-the-ear headphones called “AirPods Studio.” They are rumored to launch sometime in 2020 with a premium price of $349. New sensors, modular parts, and a unique Apple design are all expected to headline such a product.
iPhone 12 line
At a rumored 5.4 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 will be the smallest iPhone Apple has released since the 4.7-inch iPhone SE. At 6.7 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 Pro will be Apple’s largest iPhone to date, which is the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. The two 6.1-inch models will be similar in size to the existing iPhone 11.
According to well-known leakers iHacktu Pro and Komiya, the Cupertino-based tech giant may also showcase Apple Silicon MacBook and MacBook Pro 13-inch, iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K on October 27.
The company is also expected to unveil :
- A renewed AirPower charging mat,
- Smaller wireless charger AirPower Mini,
- AR-based Apple Glass.
Some earlier reports claimed that Apple may launch LTE iPhone 12 models in October while 5G models will follow in November.
A late launch would give the Cupertino-based tech giant time to reopen more stores in different markets that are closed due to pandemic.
- Elon Musk to Offer $100-Million Prize for ‘Best’ Carbon Capture Technology
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for 2021 Fortnite tournaments
- Massive Crackdown! PUBG Mobile has banned over 1.2 Million Accounts
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details