Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy S21 series in early January, unlike in previous years when the company’s Galaxy S flagships were introduced in the month of February. One of the reasons why Samsung has seemingly decided to release the Galaxy S21 earlier than usual is because the company may want to bring the fight closer to Apple and the iPhone 12 release. However, this ambition might ultimately hurt Samsung’s customers, particularly those who plan to buy a new flagship Smartphone during the Christmas shopping season.
Samsung already offers great discounts for Black Friday 2020 but the holiday shopping season has just begun. We expect the company to offer attractive deals around Christmas as well, and Samsung will surely offer great deals on devices such as the Galaxy S20 series. The company has already pushed the Galaxy S20 FE to the forefront over the past few weeks as the Smartphone to buy along with wearables during the holiday season.
Many customers will be taking advantage of these deals to buy a Galaxy S20 flagship for themselves or their close ones. Now, imagine you’re an average consumer and you don’t stay in the loop with the latest leaks and rumors. You’d have no idea that the Galaxy S21 is just around the corner, waiting to be released mere weeks after Christmas, and you’d probably feel very disappointed by the fact that your ‘new’ Galaxy S20 flagship – which you may have purchased as a gift – has been succeeded by a newer model so shortly after it’s been unwrapped.
- After Containment zones, Google Maps will now show “Vaccinated Sites”.
- The Greatest Instagramming Tool: Followers Gallery
- Which Game Console Should Be Your Next Upgrade?
- YouTube is Now Available to Be Installed as a Progressive Web App
- FAU:G India : All you need to know about the game
- Google opens up its space in US for COVID-19 vaccination: Sundar Pichai
- WhatsApp Treating Indians Differently From Europe Users: Centre To Delhi Court
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX launches a record 143 satellites on one rocket.