- Genshin Impact 1.5 Update is slated to release soon.
- It will be adding two new characters Eula and Yanfei, story quests, new weapons, and a brand new housing system.
- For anyone who wants to start getting ready today, the official Genshin preload is available on PC and Mobile.
Today’s Genshin Impact maintenance has begun, meaning that servers are now down across PS4, PC, and Mobile platforms for around five hours.
Everything will go live later today, with the Genshin Impact 1.5 release time set for 4 am BST, on Wednesday, April 28. For gamers in North America, the same patch will be available to download at 8 pm PST (April 27).
Genshin Impact 1.5 update: Biggest changes
1. A New Star Approaches
The title of Version 1.5 is “A New Star Approaches” offering new characters, weapons, quests, systems, gadgets, and a new character archive system.
2. New Characters
The 1.5 Update has added a variety of new characters to unlock and add to your party.
3. New Weapons
The new weapons will be:
- The memory of Dust – 5-Star Caltalyst
- Vortex Vanquisher – 5-Star Polearm
- The Unforged – 5-Star Claymore.
If players want to pre-install the update, then they can do so right away. Open the Genshin Impact launcher. Then look near the bottom of the launch. There should be a symbol next to the left of “Launch.” For the sake of this update, it should be on Childe’s knee.
How to Update The Genshin Impact Client:
- PC: Close the game, open the Genshin Impact Launcher, and click Update.
- iOS: Open the App Store and tap Update.
- Android: Open the game and follow the directions on-screen. (Alternatively, you may open Google Play and tap Update.)
- PS4: Highlight Genshin Impact from the PS4 Home Screen and press the OPTIONS button > Check for Update.
“Travelers on mobile platforms will be unable to play the game while pre-installing game resources. It’s recommended that Travelers complete any Domains or other challenges they wish to finish first before beginning the pre-installation process.
Thanks for Reading!!