- Genshin Impact 1.6 update leaks New Spiral Abyss Challenges.
- A popular character named Bhaizu has been rumored to be added to the game.
- Genshin Impact has been one of the most popular Gatcha based games of all time.
Genshin Impact 1.6 leaks have been one of the most talked-topics of the gaming community. The new update will feature a bigger variety of enemies.
The players have recently been trying to figure out things related to the upcoming Genshin Impact 1.6 update. The players have been curious to know about the new features that are being added to the game. So we have managed to gather some information about the Genshin Impact 1.6 update.
This information could also help you by answering your questions like how to get Primogems fast and how to complete New Spiral Abyss challenges in Genshin Impact. So without any delay, let’s take a deep dive into more information about Genshin Impact.
The Spiral Abyss is the best way for players to test their teams and figure out what needs to be improved while getting some extra Primogems as a reward. This free-to-play action role-playing game has been developing and published by miHoYo.
The Spiral Abyss has several unlock criteria to progress. You must complete the following:
- Spiral Abyss I
- Complete The Origin of the Lanterns to unlock.
- Spiral Abyss II
- Reach the Festive Fever stage Guests Flock From Afar.
- Complete the questline Currents Deep Beneath the Lanterns.
- Complete all requests in Spiral Abyss I to unlock.
- Spiral Abyss III
- Reach the Festive Fever stage Glow of a Thousand Lanterns.
- Complete the questline Light Upon the Sea.
- Complete all requests in Lantern Rite Tales II to unlock.
A popular character Bhaizu has been introducing to the game. No official announcements have been made by the makers themselves, but there are a number of rumors about the same.
The game is currently available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, mobile devices – Android, iOS – and PC, via miHoYo’s official launcher. A version of the game for the Nintendo Switch is reportedly in development.
Thanks for Reading!!