- Genshin Impact 2.0 Update is slated to release tomorrow.
- It will be adding two new characters, story quests, new weapons, and a brand new housing system.
- For anyone who wants to start getting ready today, the official Genshin preload is available on PC and Mobile.
Genshin Impact 2.0 has been one of the most talked-topics of the gaming community. The new update will feature a bigger variety of enemies. The players have recently been trying to know about things related to the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.0 update. So we have managed to gather some information about the latest update.
Genshin Impact 2.0 Update: Release date
The Genshin Impact 2.0 will be available to play from 21 July. The server maintenance for the update will begin from 06:00 on 21 July. The maintenance is estimated to take 5 hours, during which players will not be able to play the game. The new version provides new characters, weapons, quests with a new character archive system. The 2.0 Update has added a variety of new characters to unlock and add to your party.
How to Preload Genshin Impact Version 2 On P.C.?
To pre-load the update on PC you’ll have to update the Genshin Impact launcher. After updating the launcher a button that reads “Game Pre-Installation” will appear to the left of the “Launch” button. Click that button to begin installing the files.
Once Version 2.0 arrives, you just need to click “Update” and you’ll be able to install Version 2.0 without any additional downloads. If you cannot complete pre-loading the update prior to Version 2.0’s launch, the download will resume from where you left off.
If you’re playing via the Epic Games store, there won’t be a way to pre-load the next update until slightly before maintenance concludes.
How to Update The Genshin Impact Client:
- PC: Close the game, open the Genshin Impact Launcher, and click Update.
- iOS: Open the App Store and tap Update.
- Android: Open the game and follow the directions on-screen. (Alternatively, you may open Google Play and tap Update.)
- PS4: Highlight Genshin Impact from the PS4 Home Screen and press the OPTIONS button > Check for Update.
Thanks for Reading!!