Google announced the new features in a blog post on Wednesday.
The tech giant said that it was announcing enhancements to Google Docs, Sheets, and Slide mobile apps. You can download the apps to avail of these features for Docs (Android/iOS), Sheets (Android/iOS), and Slides (Android/iOS).
Google said in a blog post that the new features aim to help mobile users “efficiently create, collaborate, and communicate.”
Here’s a look at the new features introduced in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides !!
Latest features introduced in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Smart writing: This AI-driven tool will help reduce spelling and grammatical errors and speed up writing. This feature was already available on the Web at the beginning of this year and is now starting to be launched on mobile phones.
- Link preview: Now, clicking on the link in the Google Docs will display a dynamic card with information about the content, such as thumbnails, owner details, the latest activity of the Drive file, titles, etc. You can complete all these operations without leaving the application so that your reading process will not be affected. This feature is available on iOS and will be rolled out to Android in a few weeks.
- Comment response: Now, you will see the latest annotated subject of the document in Gmail, and you can directly parse or reply through the message. This feature was launched by Google on the Internet last year and is now also available for Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Comment interface: Google has improved the comment interface to make it easier for team members to collaborate. The new interface makes it easier to scroll through, reply to comments, and @mention other content. It is available on Android and will be rolled out to iOS within a few months.
- Vertical navigation: Now you can use the “Zoom” function to view the slides as a vertical stream in the slides. This will help to view the presentation faster and make it easier to switch to editing or presenting content.
- Dark theme: Google stated that the dark theme is supported in documents, tables, and slides on Android and will be available on iOS in the next few months. This feature was launched in July.
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam