Google’s popular email service Gmail’s server is down !!
- Because of this, users are not able to send mail anywhere.
- The problem of Gmail being down was seen not only in India but in many countries around the world.
- Users complained about this through the social media account Twitter and also said that there is a problem in using Google Drive along with Gmail.
Downdetector shared the information about the downfall of Gmail saying that:-
users have lodged a complaint stating that they are not able to send mail in Gmail nor open any file in Google Drive.
At the same time, downdetector says that.
Problems get noticed in the servers of Gmail and Google Drive as well as Youtube. It is causing problems in uploading videos.
Although there is no confirmation about this from Gmail, according to the report, the company has started working to fix this technical problem.
The problem of Gmail coming to a standstill has been seen in many countries around the world. including Australia and Japan.
People in Gmail are unable to attach any file.
An Indian user has written on Twitter that:-
Gmail is down too late and no files are being attached to it.
At the same time, a user sarcastically wrote that for the first time my internet did not become unstable but Gmail..!
- However, this is not the first news of Gmail’s down.
- But the second time Gmail has been down for the last two months.
- Earlier, when Gmail happened, users were having trouble logging it.
- But the company had fixed the problem after some time.
However, no body knows the real reason behind that.
In such a situation, hope that the team of Gmail will fix this problem soon.
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard