Google today launched “people cards” in India to let individuals create their profiles on its search engine.
Google has brought the convenience of people’s cards to mobile users. This means that you will need to log into your Google account on your mobile device to create your public profile.
In addition, the new experience is only available in English for now, although other languages will be added.
How to make your people cards on Google
- To create your people’s card, sign in to your Google account and search for “Add me to search”. Now you will get a prompt, “Add yourself to Google search”.
- Tap on that prompt and you will then be asked to provide your phone number which will be verified through a six-digit unique code to begin the process.
- Google Search allows you to create your own people’s card by searching for “add me to search”
Now, Google will provide you with a form to create your public profile.
By adding a brief description of your location as well as about you and your business.
You will get options to add details about your work, education, hometown, websites, and social media profiles.
- 2 Ways the Internet Can Help You to Beat Boredom in Lockdown
- PUBG Mobile India game to relaunch soon as government approves company registration
- 43 more Chinese apps banned in India: Full list of all blocked Chinese apps so far
- How to Grab a Student Discount on Spotify (Get 50% Discount and one month free trial)
- Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates to be world’s second-richest person
- Top 5 Tips for Managing Your IT Department
- Selecting the Right Video Production Company
- Snapchat rolls out ‘Spotlight’ to take on TikTok, Instagram Reels