After the government banned Chinese file transfer app Shareit, now search engine company Google has launched an app of its own.
The app is named “Nearby Share” by the company.
After the government banned the Chinese file transfer app Shareit, now the search engine company Google has launched an app of its own.
The app is named “Nearby Share” by the company. This app is also like AirDrop of Apple which works on the iPhone.
What is “Nearby share”?
Android users will also be able to easily share pictures, files, and
links via Bluetooth to the nearest phone.
Google has created a new feature keeping in mind the need for Android users, with the help of which Android users will be able to easily transfer data from one device to another.
For this, they will take very little time. It was told that this new feature in Android will be given to OS Android 6 and all subsequent devices.
From photos to videos and links can also be shared within seconds with the help of this feature.
How do I get Nearby sharing?
- Microsoft to hike the XBOX Live Gold price
- Apple reportedly planning new MacBook Air with MagSafe charging
- Mirzapur Makers, Amazon Prime Video Face Supreme Court Notice for Ban on Web Series
- Why Rust’s Popularity Exploded
- A Beginner’s Guide to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Elon Musk to Offer $100-Million Prize for ‘Best’ Carbon Capture Technology
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for 2021 Fortnite tournaments
- Massive Crackdown! PUBG Mobile has banned over 1.2 Million Accounts