After the government banned Chinese file transfer app Shareit, now search engine company Google has launched an app of its own.
The app is named “Nearby Share” by the company.
After the government banned the Chinese file transfer app Shareit, now the search engine company Google has launched an app of its own.
The app is named “Nearby Share” by the company. This app is also like AirDrop of Apple which works on the iPhone.
What is “Nearby share”?
Android users will also be able to easily share pictures, files, and
links via Bluetooth to the nearest phone.
Google has created a new feature keeping in mind the need for Android users, with the help of which Android users will be able to easily transfer data from one device to another.
For this, they will take very little time. It was told that this new feature in Android will be given to OS Android 6 and all subsequent devices.
From photos to videos and links can also be shared within seconds with the help of this feature.
How do I get Nearby sharing?
- Battle By Epic Games To Get Back Fortnite In App Store
- Now LinkedIn will allow users video chat, edit messages, add stories and much more
- Google removes 17 apps from Play Store that intend to gain user data access
- Google Maps Introduce New Covid Layer Feature to Show COVID-19 Hotspots
- WhatsApp New Feature View Once is under Testing!!
- What is the Latest Addition to iPhone Family 2020 : iPhone 12 Mini is the New Member??
- Heroes of the Storm Tier List (September 2020)
- How to backup Dream League soccer account 2020? Backup, Restore and transfer saved data