On Friday Google has announced that it was introducing new features across its search engines, maps, and voice assistant so that Voters in the US can find their nearest voting location.
Google said via a blog post, Details on in-person voting or returning mail-in ballots can be found under searches with “early voting locations” or “ballot drop boxes near me,”. adding the data was pulled from a joint project between state election officials and non-partisan, non-profit civic group Democracy Works.
Google said its voice assistant would also share details on where to vote nearby if prompted with the question, while Google Maps would provide directions and voting hours for the locations.
Copyright 2020 Thomson Reuters.
- TikTok avoids another US ban thanks to three influencers
- 20+ Stunning Ideas for Halloween in Lockdown: Quarantine Halloween Ideas 2020
- How to Get Discord Nitro Free (In-depth Guide)
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue