Earlier this week, ‘Gucci‘s international ambassador EXO‘s Kai and ‘Gucci Korea‘s ambassador IU attended the primary ever ‘Gucci’-sponsored artwork exhibit at Daelim Museum in Seoul.
Titled ‘No House, Simply A Place: Eterotopia‘, the ‘Gucci’-sponsored home artwork exhibit facilities across the theme of gender relationships. IU and Kai additionally participated in recording guided audio excursions of the exhibit’s artworks.
Throughout their go to, which occurred a day previous to the exhibit’s full opening to the general public, IU and Kai modeled luxurious 2020 ‘Gucci Free Fall‘ assortment objects, demonstrating their subtle types.
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date