- Unlike past entries in the main series, Halo Infinite is coming to PC at launch.
- The PC requirements and specs for Halo Infinite have been revealed on Steam.
- Halo Infinite’s recommended specs require Windows 10 and DirectX 12.
Halo Infinite is now slated to launch on December 8 for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. The campaign mode is included with Game Pass, while the multiplayer is completely free-to-play. The developer, 343 Industries, has revealed the official PC system requirements. They are quite reasonable. The game will run on older hardware, however, you need a higher-end PC to play it on a higher setting.
The developer has also released the cinematic trailer for Season 1, which covers the story of Commander Agryna. You will need Windows 10 64-bit for sure, anything older than that won’t work. Around 50 GB of free storage space is also recommended. But it’s not mentioned if the HDD requirement is SP mode, MP mode, or both. Check the details below.
Halo Infinite PC minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 10 RS3 x64
- Processor (CPU): AMD FX-8370 or Intel i5-4440
- Graphics (GPU): AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Video memory: 4GB VRAM
There’s no word on what resolution or FPS you can expect with the minimum specs.
Halo Infinite PC recommended system requirements
- OS: Windows 10 19H2 x64
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k
- Graphics (GPU): Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia RTX 2070
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Video memory: 6GB VRAM
You can also pre-order the campaign of the game for $59.99. The multiplayer part will be free-to-play for everyone. You can also play the game on the first day for a low price if you have an active subscription to Xbox Game Pass.
How to pre-order Halo Infinite for Xbox Series X console?
The developers had released exclusive content during their Gamescom 2021 showcase event. The developers have already kept the pre-order of the game available to buy from Microsoft stores. The game will not be available to play until the official release date but it can be ready to use after keeping it downloaded on the console. Here are some steps that can be followed to buy Halo infinite for the Xbox Series X console.
- Start your Xbox Series X console
- Then open the Microsoft Store on the console.
- They search for the Halo Infinite game in the search option.
- Then select the ‘pre-order’ option.
- Then complete the transaction using your payment details.
- The download will start as soon as the payment gets through.
Thanks for Reading!!