- Facebook has launched special Happy Holi stickers so that users can send personalized and colorful wishes to their friends and relatives.
- The new stickers are now live on the mobile app as well as Messenger.
Celebrating the spirit of Holi, Facebook has launched special Holi-themed Avatar stickers so that users can send personalized and colorful wishes to their friends and relatives. The new stickers have been introduced to let users express themselves in ways other than texts and emojis.
To use the new Holi-themed Avatar stickers on Facebook or Messenger, users need to first create their new Avatar by going to comment composer.
How to create and send Happy Holi stickers?
You can create your avatar and use the Holi-themed Avatar stickers on Facebook and Facebook Messenger by following the steps below:
- First, select the Smiley icon in the comment composer option.
- Now go to the sticker tab and click on Create You Avatar option. You can also find the avatar creator in the Bookmarks section of your Facebook app.
- You can create your avatar by selecting your skin tone, hairstyle, and more.
- Once the avatar is made, the new Holi stickers will appear in the sticker library for posting or commenting on Facebook posts, or while using Messenger.
- You can use them to message your friends or post comments below their pictures.
As per the social media giant, over four million people have made around 6.6 million posts and comments about Holi on the social media website.
“With much of our social interaction these days taking place online, it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook”, the company said.
Alongside Facebook, Google is also celebrating Holi with a special ‘easter egg’ on its search results page for smartphone and desktop users. To experience it, users will need to search for the word ‘Holi’ or ‘Holi festival. Recently, Facebook also gave permission to content creators to monetize and earn from all video types, especially the short-form, including testing sticker ads in its popular Stories feature.
Thanks for Reading!!