Like rivals Netflix, and Peacock, HBO Max will have a sprawling catalog of hit shows and movies, plus a big-budget slate of exclusive originals packed with stars. But HBO Max is the most expensive of the bunch at $15 a month.
If you don’t already pay for HBO and preorder today, you can get a $3 discount on the subscription every month for a year. But if you’re already paying for HBO in some form now, the amount you’ll have to pay for Max, or whether you have to pay anything extra at all… well, it’s complicated.
To entice you to open your wallet for yet another streaming service, HBO Max has padded itself with more content than you’ll find on either the regular HBO channel or HBO Now, its existing streaming service. AT&T, which owns HBO as part of its WarnerMedia TV-and-film division, has been pouring billions of dollars into the HBO Max service itself, in expensive deals to stream popular reruns such as Friends and The Big Bang Theory, and in budgets for original programming. (A deep dive into the shows and movies on Max are at the end of this article.)
The latest high-profile exclusive HBO Max has announced is the fabled anthology series called Love Life starring Anna Kendrick that follows one character through a new romantic relationship each episode. HBO Max will add 11 more originals over the summer, including the Aug. 6 premiere of Seth Rogen’s comedy film An American Pickle.. This alternate edit of the DC movie by director Zack Snyder will stream on the service in 2021. Beyond that, HBO Max will have so-called Max Originals, new shows and movies made just for HBO Max. At launch, the service will have six, including an
Like most things in the world, HBO Max’s originals have been disrupted by thepandemic.
People across the nation are streaming much more as they’re confined to their homes, but the novel coronavirus and its respiratory disease, Friends reunion special is delayed, for one., have also shut down television productions globally. HBO Max hasn’t commented much on the impact of the virus on content, but signs of disruption have started to surface. A
HBO Max’s $15-a-month price matches the cost of HBO Now and for HBO’s traditional channel when you get it through most pay-TV providers. (By comparison, Disney Plus is $7 a month, Netflix’s cheapest tier is $9, and Peacock will even have a free limited tier with ads.)
For brand new HBO customers, pricing is straightforward. You just sign up, and pay the $15 monthly cost. If you preorder on the HBO Max website through Tuesday, you can unlock that discount cutting $3 off the monthly price for the first year — $12 a month for the first 12 months.
But if you already pay for HBO elsewhere, the questions of whether you get a free upgrade to HBO Max has no simple answer. Some people who already have a regular HBO subscription or HBO Now will get— but not everyone.
In order for you to get the automatic upgrade to Max, HBO needs to strike a deal with the company that’s already billing you for HBO, whether it’s a cable-TV company like Charter or a digital provider like Apple. HBO Max has been ramping up these deals, and there’s a growing list of providers that are letting their HBO customers upgrade to Max. (See the full list below.)
But HBO Max doesn’t have deals with every provider. Comcast, for example, is the biggest cable company in the country, and HBO Max hasn’t announced a deal with Comcast and its Xfinity services yet. If you’re in that boat, you could be forced to pay twice — one bill for regular HBO and another for HBO Max — or be forced to cancel your current HBO subscription to re-sign up for Max.
Yep, it’s complicated. Below are the finer details about HBO Max’s cost, discounts, app and its shows and movies.
How much will HBO Max cost?
HBO Max will be $15 a month at launch. A preorder discount offers a $12 monthly rate for the first year if you sign up through Tuesday at HBOMax.com.
Sometime within the first year, the service will expand to include another tier that carries advertising. The company hasn’t specified the price, launch date or catalog limitations on this tier, but it would presumably be cheaper or even free.
HBO’s current standalone streaming service, HBO Now, also costs $15 a month. Though HBO Now will continue to operate, HBO Max will essentially replace it.
HBO Now subscribers are welcome to stick with that service, but they’ll essentially be paying the same amount for less programming. HBO Max will have all the same shows and movies on HBO Now plus a big catalog of licensed programming and exclusive originals.
Compared with rival streaming services launching before HBO Max, that pricing may feel steep to many consumers. Disney Plus is $7 a month, andis $5. Both are offering deals that can cut the price further or are providing opportunities for extended free periods lasting up to a year. Apple, for example, is giving away a year’s subscription to anyone who’s purchased an Apple device since early September. And Disney set up a deal with Verizon so any of the carrier’s mobile subscribers get a year free.
When will HBO Max launch?
HBO Max will launch Wednesday in the US.
After that, HBO Max’s first international expansions will prioritize Latin America and Europe. Latin America will get HBO Max in 2021, the company has said.
HBO Max’s US timing will put it near the end of a parade of streaming service launches. Disney Plus and Apple TV Plus launched in November. April brought Quibi, a mobile-only streaming service that features short, episodic originals. Also in April, NBCUniversal’s Peacock launched a “sneak peek” at its service on Comcast. Peacock’s national launch is set for July 15 (though that date may be pushed up).
What devices can stream HBO Max?
HBO Max will be available on a wide variety of devices, including phones, tablets, the web, connected TVs and game consoles.
The service has confirmed support for the following devices and platforms:
- Most Apple devices that can stream video will support HBO Max — iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD. However, customers with second- and third-generation Apple TV models will need to stream HBO Max content from their iPhone or iPad to their TV with AirPlay.
- Google’s Android operating system for phones and tablets will have an app. Android TV devices, Chromebooks, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices will support HBO Max too.
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 systems will be able to download the HBO Max app via the PlayStation Store.
- Microsoft’s Xbox One gaming consoles will also be able to get the HBO Max app via the Microsoft Store.
- Select Samsung internet-connected smart TVs — models from 2016 through 2020 — will be able to download and purchase HBO Max directly.
But one popular device may not get HBO Max, at least initially. Earlier in May, AT&T incoming CEO John Stankey said that Amazon’s Fire TV products may not have an HBO Max app. “I’m pleased to say we’re going to be in virtually all app stores, or maybe one exception. It looks like we may not be in the Amazon Fire app store when all of this is said and done,” he said.
Where can I get HBO Max?
The simplest way to get HBO Max is to sign up for it directly at hbomax.com.
Through Apple, HBO Max will be an iOS app for iPhone and iPad, which will allow you to sign up and pay through an in-app purchase. Apple will also integrate HBO Max into its own TV app, which allows you to congregate certain streaming channels to watch them in one place.
Through Google, HBO Max will have an app for Android phones and tablets in the Google Play store, and you’ll be able to sign up inside the app with an in-app purchase. You’ll also be able to stream HBO Max on Android TV, Chromebook and Google Chromecast. If you already subscribe to HBO Now through Google Play, you’ll automatically be able to log in to HBO Max at launch at no additional charge, and you’ll continue to be billed through Google. And YouTube TV, the streaming pay-TV service operated by Google’s YouTube, will also carry HBO Max.
People with Samsung Smart TVs that support the HBO Max app will also be able to sign up directly there.
How do I get Max if I already have HBO? What will it cost?
Things get more complicated if you already have HBO and want to know what the launch of HBO Max means for you. Some people who already have an existing subscription to HBO will be able to unlock HBO Max at no extra cost,.
Some HBO Max distributors will unlock an HBO Max upgrade at no extra cost for their current HBO and HBO Now customers, thanks to deals HBO Max has struck with them. You qualify for the HBO Max upgrade at no extra cost if you already pay for HBO through:
- (HBO’s parent company) and DirecTV, U-verse, AT&T TV Now, AT&T TV and AT&T wireless users who can add HBO with certain unlimited plans
- or Google
- Altice USA and its Optimum and Suddenlink services
- Verizon and its Fios services
- Cox Communications
- The NCTC group of independent cable and broadband companies — that includes WOW!, Atlantic Broadband, RCN, Grande Communications & Wave, MCTV and others. (Check if your pay-TV provider is an NCTC member.)
However, it’s unclear if HBO Max will strike more deals with other pay-TV providers, whether that’s traditional providers like Comcast or Dish Network, or internet-based ones like Amazon Prime Video Channels and The Roku Channel.
AT&T is also offering a complicated matrix of promos for HBO Max. Some customers will get Max at no extra cost, while others qualify for a one-month, three-month or one-year free trial. Your best shot at figuring out whether you qualify is to check your account or the myAT&T app, but CNET also lists AT&T’s qualification terms for its.
Shows and movies: What can I watch?
The catalog is all over the map.
HBO Max will include all the shows and movies on HBO, plus a selection of high-profile licensed content, like Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Rick & Morty and South Park. It’ll layeron top of that. At launch, HBO Max said it’ll have 10,000 hours of content.
Originally, HBO Max planned to have 31 originals in its first year and amp that up to 50 originals in the second year. But those plans may be adjusted because of disruptions from the coronavirus.
The simplest part of the catalog to understand is HBO itself. HBO Max will include everything on regular HBO, so that means all the theatrical movies that come and go from the channel; new episodes from all HBO series, like Westworld and Last Week Tonight With John Oliver; and the past seasons of those programs as well as the full HBO back catalog, like Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Veep and The Wire; plus any of the HBO original films, documentaries and specials.
Movies will be a crucial part of the catalog. And any movie that’s available to watch on the traditional HBO network will also be available to stream on HBO Max. Highlights of the HBO Max film catalog will include (but not necessarily be available at launch):
- The so-called Snyder cut of Justice League, slated to arrive on HBO Max in 2021
- The full sets of The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix trilogies.
- The Lego movies.
- DC films like Joker, Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Shazam, Aquaman and every Batman and Superman movie of the last 40 years.
- Studio Ghibli anime films that have never been released for streaming in the US before.
- Anime selections like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and other top titles from anime-focused streaming service Crunchyroll, which is also owned by AT&T.
- Classic movies like The Wizard of Oz, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind, The Shining, Singin’ in the Rain, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Goonies, Blade Runner: The Final Cut, the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise and many others.
- Newer hits like Crazy Rich Asians and A Star Is Born.
Ultimately, HBO Max will have more than 18,000 movies, the company has said.
On top of that, AT&T has been licensing outside hit shows to beef up HBO Max’s catalog. The most most eye-popping deals have been:
- A reported $425 million deal for all episodes of ’90s hit Friends, which exited Netflix to start streaming on HBO Max at launch
- A reported $500 million deal to stream The Big Bang Theory
It’s also secured deals for past seasons of Rick and Morty; 11 of the most recent seasons of Doctor Who, plus another three to come; CW dramas like Pretty Little Liars, Batwoman, and Riverdale spinoff Katy Keene as well as more upcoming CW series; The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air; The West Wing; and British series like Luther and Ricky Gervais’ original The Office, among many others.
Animated satire South Park will not only contribute its full back catalog to HBO Max but also stream new episodes. The latest episodes of South Park will stream on HBO Max 24 hours after they air on Comedy Central for the next three seasons.
And HBO Max will have exclusive new shows and movies called Max Originals. For the most part, original series on HBO Max will drop new episodes on a weekly basis.
At launch Wednesday, the originals will be:
- Love Life, the romantic comedy starring Anna Kendrick and produced by Kendrick and Paul Feig, known for blockbuster comedies like Bridesmaids
- On the Record, a controversial Me Too documentary film about record executive Russell Simmons.
- Legendary, a competition show based on underground drag balls.
- Craftopia, a YouTuber-hosted craft series.
- New Looney Tunes cartoons.
- The Not Too Late Show with Elmo.
After launch, the next Max Originals that are scheduled for release are:
- Karma, an unscripted kids adventure competition series — June 18.
- Doom Patrol, the second season of the DC Universe series — June 25.
- Esme & Roy, the second season of the preschool animated series from Sesame Workshop — June 25.
- Search Party, the third season of the comedy thriller that originally aired on TBS — June 25.
- Adventure Time: Distant Lands-BMO, which is the first of four specials resurrecting Cartoon Network’s franchise Adventure Time — June 25.
- Expecting Amy, a three-part docuseries about comedian Amy Schumer’s life on tour during her pregnancy — July 9.
- Close Enough, an animated comedy about millennial roommates — July 9.
- The House of Ho, a multigenerational family docusoap — July 16.
- Tig n’ Seek, an animated children’s series from Cartoon Network Studios about an 8-year-old and his gadget-building cat — July 23.
- Frayed, a scripted comedy about a wealthy Londoner who goes back to her Australian hometown — July 30.
- The Dog House, an unscripted British animal rescue series — July 30.
- American Pickle, the Seth Rogen comedy that is HBO Max’s first original film, about a 1920s immigrant who gets preserved in pickle brine for 100 years and meets his great-grandson (both characters portrayed by Rogen) in modern-day Brooklyn — Aug. 6.
Then over the course of the fall and beyond, HBO Max will add other originals, including:
- The Flight Attendant, starring and executive produced by Kaley Cuoco based on the novel by Chris Bohjalian.
- The Friends unscripted cast reunion special.
- Sci-fi epic Raised by Wolves from director and executive producer Ridley Scott. The 10-episode series focuses on two androids raising human children on a mysterious planet. The show had already wrapped production in South Africa.
HBO Max originally planned to have 31 original series in its launch year (which totals 69 series when combined with HBO content). Then in 2021, HBO Max planned to expand Max Originals to a slate of 50 shows. About half are targeted at young adults aged 16 to 34, and the rest will be divided between more adult fare and kids and family content outside the HBO brand.
Some of the other highlights of the originals set for HBO Max include:
- New DC titles. A Green Lantern series that producer Greg Berlanti (a young-adult TV guru behind Riverdale and Arrow) says will travel to space and “promises to be our biggest DC show ever made.” Strange Adventures, a one-hour drama anthology series also produced by Berlanti that explores the intersecting lives of mortals and superhumans. DC Super Hero High will be a half-hour comedy from Elizabeth Banks, the producer and actress known for the Hunger Games films and 30 Rock, that’ll focus on a group of adolescent students at a boarding school for “gifted” kids.
- Projects by J.J. Abrams. Abrams, known for a parade of television and box office hits, signed a show set in the Justice League Dark universe; Overlook, a thriller based on Stephen King’s The Shining and set in the Overlook Hotel; and a 1970s crime show called Duster. to make projects for the company. On HBO Max, he’ll help produce a
- A half-hour comedy from actress-producer Issa Rae. Rae’s Rap Sh*t explores the music business in Miami through the eyes of three women: an upstart hip-hop duo and their hustling manager.
- A half-hour comedy from actress/producer Mindy Kaling. College Girls (a working title) tracks three 18-year-old freshman roommates at Evermore College in Vermont.
- The Boondocks animated series is getting “two reimagined seasons” along with a 50-minute special originally planned for fall 2020.
- A new Jellystone animated series with the classic Hanna-Barbera characters from Warner Bros. Animation.
- A new animated series from Cartoon Network Studios called The Fungies, as well as a hybrid live-action/animated comedy, Tooned Out, from Oscar-winning director Robert Zemeckis.
- Comedy specials from Conan O’Brien and the team behind his TBS show. They’ll be developing five stand-up specials for HBO Max: O’Brien will host two specials that feature short sets from multiple up-and-coming comics and curate hourlong sets from three comedians. That slate will join another one-hour special from comedian James Veitch.
The service will have a smaller slate of original films, between five and 10 per year, according to the original plan. Early highlights on the original movie slate include:
- A two-picture deal with Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine.
- A documentary about Anthony Bourdain.
- A four-picture deal with Berlanti, including Unpregnant, about two teenage girls who go on a road trip to New Mexico after one finds out she’s pregnant, based on the young adult novel by Jenni Hendriks and Ted Caplan.
- Super Intelligence, a comedy starring Melissa McCarthy about a woman whose romantic life is selected for observation by artificial intelligence.
- Bobbie Sue, a comedy feature starring Jane the Virgin’s Gina Rodriguez as an up-and-coming young lawyer who joins a stuffy Boston law firm.
How does HBO Max fit in with HBO Go and HBO Now?
HBO Max will be similar tobut with additional programming.
Generally speaking, HBO Now and HBO Go are nearly the same product. The main difference is who uses them: Anyone can sign up for HBO Now for $15 a month, while HBO Go is the app for people who already have an HBO subscription through a live-TV provider like cable or satellite. Both HBO Now and HBO Go stream all the programming available on WarnerMedia’s traditional HBO network.
For HBO Go users,. HBO Go is unlocked by a pay-TV subscription, and HBO Max won’t unlock for all pay-TV customers. (Pop back up to the “How do I get Max if I already have HBO?” section for those details.)
How is HBO Max different from all the rest of AT&T’s streaming services?
AT&T has even more streaming services.
AT&T TV is similar to a cable or satellite pay-TV service, except it’s delivered over the internet. includes live channels, DVR and video on demand that cable subscribers are familiar with, plus the ability to stream from apps like Netflix and Pandora. To watch on TVs, AT&T TV has its own proprietary streaming box that AT&T requires you use, and subscribers can watch everything on mobile devices with an app too. Right now, it starts at $50 a month for the cheapest tier’s first year; the price jumps to $93 a month in the second year.
AT&T TV Now is just the renamed version of that service. Rather than requiring a specific box, it lets subscribers stream live channels to Rokus, Apple TVs, Fire TVs and more, and the channels are available on a mobile app as well. It also has a cloud DVR. Services like this are sometimes called skinny-bundle streaming services, but AT&T TV Now’s cheapest package isn’t particularly skinny — $55 a month for more than 45 live channels (not including HBO). Still, it isn’t quite as robust as AT&T TV, which is meant to replicate the giant cable packages of traditional TV., on the other hand, is a along the lines of Sling TV or YouTube TV. If you were familiar with DirecTV Now,
Finally, AT&T Watch TV is closer to a traditional skinny bundle. It offers more than 35 live channels, including AT&T-owned TBS, TNT and CNN. AT&T Watch TV is a free perk included with certain unlimited AT&T wireless data plans, but anyone can sign up for it for $15 a month. It was designed as a mobile-first service, but you can stream AT&T Watch TV to televisions with a few boxes, including Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV, but others aren’t supported, like Roku boxes.
New movie calendar for 2020 and 2021 following coronavirus delays
Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket – For Which One You Should Go For
Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket
Want to know the difference between these two shipping modes? With which shipping method you should go?
Out of Aliexpress Standard Shipping and ePacket, which is cheaper? Then no worries. We are here with a closer look at –Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket. We will help you out to figure these two available shipping ways.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping
Aliexpress Standard Shipping and the company is the top e-commerce site and property of Alibaba Group. Aliexpress Standard Shipping is not the cheapest delivery option but it is a reliable choice.
AliExpress offers shipping options for every taste and budget:
- For those who are in a hurry.
- For those who are not.
- With extra fees.
With Aliexpress Standard Shipping, the parcels usually arrive within 15-45 days.
You will see the tracking number of the parcel on the product’s details page when the shipment is sent. You can track the location of your package also.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping follows different chain:
Seller-> Aliexpress Warehouse->Courier->Customer.
As the name implies, the shipping service was designed for e-commerce. It helps the customers to receive parcels quickly from online stores and marketplaces that shipped out from China and Hong Kong.
Before ePacket, products were shipped to the US from China via sea. This was a long journey, and shipping took a long time.
However, ePacket has its own requirements. The maximum length of a package is 24 inches (60 cm) and the total length, height, and thickness of the package cannot be more than 36 inches (90 cm).
Additionally, the package cannot weigh more than 4.4 lbs (2kg). Through ePacket, the product can be delivered to 35 countries.
Shipping time may vary and depends on the destination of the package, customs, holidays, and other delays. On average a package takes 10-20 days to arrive from the United States.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket
The two shipping methods that we are going to explore are AliExpress Standard Shipping and ePacket. Compared to the other free shipping method, AliExpress Standard Shipping and ePacket can cut down shipping time for a few days.
To know which is the best shipping option, consider the advantages and disadvantages of each shipping method.
Aliexpress Standard Shipping- Advantages
- It provides free shipping to some destination countries like the USA.
- Products are packed in good quality packaging.
- Packages usually arrived within 15 to 45 days.
- Provides many shipping options according to your choice.
- Packages usually arrived within 15 to 45 days.
- It is ideal for small packages.
- Sometimes you need to pick up your parcels.
ePacket Shipping: Advantages
- The estimated shipping time is 7 – 30 days.
- It is cheaper than other shipping services.
- ePacket is faster than other standard shipping methods being used in China.
- ePacket is not available worldwide. ePacket delivers the products only in 35 countries.
- There is a limitation on the size and weight of parcels.
Which Shipping Method Should I Go With- Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket?
According to my choice, you should choose ePacket as it is faster and more reliable.
From our experience, AliExpress Standard Shipping generally has a slower delivery timeframe than ePacket. But if it isn’t, then AliExpress Standard Shipping should be your next best choice for affordable shipping and package delivery.
Summing it Up On :
Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket
This is all about Aliexpress Standard Shipping vs ePacket. Hope you are able to figure out which shipping method is best for you.
Give your feedback in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!
Fauci says U.S. needs to ‘hunker down’ for fall and winter
As the U.S. makes its way to the flu season, the citizens can’t go easy in their fight against this ongoing pandemic, mentioned Dr. Anthony Fauci on Thursday. Even though the total number of latest daily cases for the COVID-19 disease in the United States has been slowly yet steadily declining in the past two weeks straight, the numbers are still fairly close to 200,000 deaths pertaining to COVID-19 along with 6 million+ cases of confirmed infections.
Fauci also mentioned that we have to be cautious & work through the winter and fall season. This is because things are in no way going to be survivable with a plethora of other diseases lurking in the background.
Fauci is the director for the National Institute of Allergies & Infectious Diseases who spoke regarding the vaccine trials for COVID-19 as well as the chances of surges deemed to happen after Labor Day. He went on to note that when the United States manages to control the disease in a certain region, another one emerges as a hot spot.
This spike in the number inevitably appears whenever the states happen to lift their restrictions related to social distancing. As per Fauci, this transition from a controlled area to a hot spot is actually a depressing sight, given the fact that we already know what is responsible for the same.
One among the leading researchers for AIDS since the year 1980s, Fauci, also happened to warn about how dangerous it could be when people start undermining this virus. He also went on to compare this new pandemic to that of the initial days of the HIV virus that started with some gay men & decades later; there were 70 million+ infected individuals with millions dead of the disease.
He mentioned that the people have been through a pandemic of this intensity before, and underestimating its potential would only bring disastrous consequences. Fauci’s comments related to the requirement for scientists and doctors to approach this disease with complete seriousness came just after the President was heard saying that the pandemic seriousness has been minimized as per Sports Grind Entertainment.
President Donald Trump has been highly criticized for the response made by him with regard to this virus. According to the President, he was playing down the scenario, given the fact that there was no need to create panic.
Although Fauci didn’t actually mention these statements provided by the President, he surely reflected on the lessons learned from this mistake. He also added that we had no idea about the virus from the very first day. However, as we learn more about it, we need to be flexible and change the recommendations, policies, guidelines, as well as other mandates as per the information obtained.
Fauci also mentioned that these vaccine trials have been progressing particularly well. He repeated his caution and added it with optimism stating that a vaccine might be ready as we approach the end of 2020. However, he made no comment related to the vaccine trials being conducted at the University of Oxford that was paused for the week after one participant in the United Kingdom happened to develop an issue in the spinal cord area. When enquired about the possibility of a 2nd wave for the cases in the United States, Fauci mentioned that he isn’t debating about the 2nd surge given the fact that we haven’t yet overcome the first one. While the country is ridden with fear of the speculations of an influenza season that might start in the month of October, it might overwhelm the country’s health care protocol, which is overrun with COVID-19 patients.
Although there is some good news coming in from Australia, things are looking good for the United States. Australia experienced the lightest influenza cases due to the social distancing protocol in place for COVID-19 infection.
However, it isn’t clear whether the United States would experience a similar fate in this regard. To this, Fauci commented that he has no idea of the situation and its future, so he wouldn’t want to predict anything positive or negative related to the pandemic.
IT ministry banned 118 more apps including PUBG: Here’s the full list
The Indian government once again banned 118 Chinese applications. The name of PUBG is also included in these apps. 118 other mobile applications of China have been banned by the IT Ministry.
The Ministry of Information Technology had received several complaints from various sources, stating that users’ data is being stolen incorrectly through some mobile apps available on Android and iOS platforms.
Here is the full list of apps banned by the government on September 2:
Other Apps which are banned by the Government are :
25.Cyber Hunter Lite
26. Knives Out-No rules, just fight!
27.Super Mecha Champions
29.Dawn of Isles
30.Ludo World-Ludo Superstar
32.PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik
33.PUBG MOBILE LITE
34.Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
35.Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon
38.Game of Sultans
39.Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
40.Smart AppLock (App Protect)
& 10 Bands Equalizer
61.Web Browser – Fast, Privacy & Light Web Explorer
62.Web Browser – Secure Explorer
63.Music Player – Audio Player
64.Video Player – All Format HD Video Player
65.Lamour Love All Over The World
66.Amour- video chat & call all over the world.
67.MV Master – Make Your Status Video & Community
68.MV Master – Best Video Maker & Photo Video Editor
69.APUS Message Center-Intelligent management
70.LivU Meet new people & Video chat with strangers
92.Tencent Watchlist (Tencent Technology
93.Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese
94.HUYA LIVE – Game Live Stream
95.Little Q Album
96.Fighting Landlords – Free and happy Fighting Landlords
98.Mobile Legends: Pocket
99.VPN for TikTok
100.VPN for TikTok
101.Penguin E-sports Live assistant
102. Buy Cars-offer everything you need, special offers and low prices
104.Beauty Camera Plus – Sweet Camera & Face Selfie
105.Parallel Space Lite – Dual App
106.”Chief Almighty: First Thunder BC
107.MARVEL Super War NetEase Games
109.Creative Destruction NetEase Games
110.Crusaders of Light NetEase Games
111.Mafia City Yotta Games
112.Onmyoji NetEase Games
113.Ride Out Heroes NetEase Games
114. Yimeng Jianghu-Chu Liuxiang has been fully upgraded
115.Legend: Rising Empire NetEase Games
116.Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Games
118.Rules of Survival
Entertainment5 months ago
Moviesflix 2020 Website – 480p 720p 300MB Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio Movies – Is it Legal?
Entertainment5 months ago
MoviesKiDuniya Website 2020 – 300mb movies, 480p, 720p movies online – is it Legal?
Entertainment5 months ago
Mp4Moviez 2020 Website: Mp4 Moviez Download, Watch HD Movies Online – Full List of Legal Alternative sites
Entertainment6 months ago
BTS ARMY Loses It After Singer Jungkook Goes Shirtless
News3 months ago
Can You Get Free Robux legally on Robuxftw.com
Entertainment3 months ago
Climax Full Movie in HD Leaked on TamilRockers for Free Download and Watch Online; Ram Gopal Varma’s Web Film Falls Prey to Piracy
Entertainment5 months ago
Here’s why BTS member RM wants his sister to date Jimin
Gaming3 months ago
Fortnite Skin Generator 2020: No survey, No human verification