Do you want to backup dream League soccer account? Want to backup, restore, and transfer data save data? Then, this article is for you.
Here you will get complete information about how to backup, restore, and transfer saved data of Dream League soccer account.
Follow this step by step guide to know how to back up Dream League Soccer Account
Dream League Soccer is a football game designed for Android and IOS. Dream League Soccer offers you to create your own professional team and play football matches.
DLS20 offers both a career mode and an online mode where the gamer can play matches to earn promotion to higher divisions.
- The main aim is to buy good players to make a strong team and play matches against the world.
- In this game, you have to choose a captain from a list of 20. Once a captain is chosen, the rest of your team is filled with players from the game’s database.
- Then you start playing in Division 3.
- Each division has 16 teams and you play against every team once in a single season. At the end of the season, the top teams will get promoted to the above division.
How to backup Dream League soccer account 2020?
To back up dream League soccer account, you can only use iCloud or Google Play Saved Games. iCloud is used if you are an iOS user and Google Play Saved Games is for Android users.
To know the setup guide of ” How to backup Dream League soccer account” scroll more.
How To Setup Google Play Games Account
In order to backup Dream League soccer account 2020 and set up your Google Play Games account follow these steps;
- First, you will need to create or log into a Google Play Games account.
- Then sign up through Dream League Soccer app.
- Then, Open Dream League Soccer.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Head towards “Options”
- Click “Game Settings”
- Click “Advanced”
- Enable “Google Play Games Services” and “Google Play Cloud”.
How To Setup an iCloud Account
- First, you will need to create an iCloud Account
- Then, Open Dream League Soccer app.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Click “Options.
- Click “Game Settings”.
- Click “Advanced Settings”
- Click on Enable iCloud
- Then play a few games so that your saved data will be uploaded on an iCloud Account.
How To Backup Dream League Soccer Account
What to do in case your phone data get erase? Then you surely need to backup your account to save data. In order to back up dream League soccer account, 2020 follow these few simple steps:-
- Go to File Manager.
- Then tap to Phone Memory.
- Open the ANDROID folder.
- Then create the new folder written as com.firsttouchgames.
- Then go to the folder FILES.
- Copy the file”profile.dat” from the FILES folder.
- Paste the copied file to the separate location where you think it is safe from erasing.
- Now. restart your device and paste this file in the files folder again.
Always use high-speed Internet Connection to back up your data on iCloud or Google Games play Account.
Final Words On the backup Dream League Soccer Account
This is all about how to back up Dream League Soccer Account. Hope you find this article very informative.
Share it with family and friends. Give your feedback in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading!
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date