- BSNL is launching several affordable FTTH plans to help its customers who are working from home or attending online classes.
- The company is offering four methods to apply for the connections.
- In case, you are also looking for how to book BSNL FTTH packs, then you should look for these steps.
How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Via Book My Fiber Portal
- Open the website and enter your name, mobile number, and email address.
- After writing all details, you will get an OTP on your mobile number for further proceedings.
- Then, the website will automatically get the longitude and latitude of the customers
- Select their desired FTTH number and required FTTH plan online.
How To Book Connection Via BSNL Official Website
- You have to go and check the https://sancharaadhaar.bsnl.co.in/Wings/Login.do
- Upload Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, and photographs online.
- Through the Sanchar Aadhar portal, customers can select their desired FTTH number and required FTTH plan online.
How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Via BSNL Selfcare Portal
- Visit https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in and click on the ‘Sign Up button.
- The user needs to enter Name, Email id, Confirm email id, Mobile Number, Captcha, Telecom circle and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the OTP received in the OTP field and Provide a strong password as per the password policy
- Then click on submit button and select their desired FTTH number and required FTTH plan online.
Offline application for BSNL Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Connection
- Customers need to apply for a BSNL FTTH connection in the required application form.
- The customer also submits his/her passport size photograph, Proof of Identity (PoI), and Proof of Address (PoA) along with the BSNL FTTH Application form.
- The customer has to clearly write down the required FTTH plan name in the application form itself.
Thanks For Reading!!
Found Informative!! Share this valuable information among your friend’s circle as many of them will be searching for BSNL Bharat Fiber Connection during this pandemic period for their child’s education as well as Work From Home requirements.