- Google Chrome’s best features for staying organized is coming to Android which is “tab groups”.
- The new tab grouping feature assist you to organize open web pages for the Android app.
- This new feature provides a new interface which will show you a list of tabs that will give you an exclusive Chrome’s existing iOS interface.
How to Create Tab Groups in Android’s Chrome Browser?
- Initially get the latest version of Chrome on your device if it is not updated ,then go to play store and update it first.
- After this, go to browser and type in – chrome://flags
- Search for Tab Grid, and pick Enable option.
- Restart Chrome and tap on the box to the right of your address bar to open up a few new tabs.
- After doing this, you will see the tabs in an organized way in a form of proper grid layout.
- Now they will not overlap on each other.
Alternative method :
- You can also tap into the group itself and use the “+” icon to add new tabs within it as you see fit.
- To group multiple tabs at once without having to long-press each one individually, tap on the triple-dot icon in the upper-right corner of this screen and select the new Group tabs option.
- You’ll then be able to just tap on all the free tabs you want to arrange in a group, and then tap the Group button to make them become new friends.
- Finally, if you long-press on any hyperlink in a normal Chrome window, you’ll see the option to open the new tab in a group.
What to do next?
- Tap it, and the original page you were viewing will now be grouped together with the new link you long-pressed, and you’ll see icons for both at the bottom of your Chrome browser. This is the easy method for navigating between tabs in your group, and you can also use the “+” icon to the right to quickly add more tabs.
- Of course, if you don’t like the grid layout or tab groups, you can always disable the feature again using the same Tab Grid Layout flag as before. Simply set it to “disabled,” and your browser will revert to the way it was before—for now.
Gaming9 hours ago
PS5 DualSense controller now supports iPhones, iPads, Apple TV and more!!
Tech10 hours ago
7 Steps to Optimize Your Computer’s Processing Speed
News11 hours ago
JioMeet latest update provides new layout options, add-ins from Microsoft Teams
News13 hours ago
Facebook new feature will remind you to read the article before you share it
Tech15 hours ago
How Technology Transformed The Gaming Market?
News15 hours ago
WhatsApp Users not accepting privacy terms will allow only limited functionality
Entertainment3 days ago
Best Kodi Builds in May 2021 (18 Leia and 19 Matrix)
Entertainment3 days ago
HDhub4u 2021 – Watch Latest Hindi Dubbed Movies Online Free on HDhub4u
Netflix4 weeks ago
Netflix Cookies April 2021 [100% Working & Hourly Updated]
Games news3 weeks ago
PUBG Mobile Blood Raven X-Suit announced: check all details
Education3 weeks ago
Free Chegg Accounts Username and Password
Games news4 weeks ago