- After the primary dose of Covid vaccination, you’ll get a certificate regarding it.
- The certificate is extremely important, so don’t forget to download it once you get your first dose.
- Presently, the vaccination drive is in its second phase wherein citizens aged 60 and above; or those above 45 years with comorbidities are the primary ones to be inoculated.
We provide step-by-step guidance in this article, which helps you to download your certificate easily.
How to Download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
To download the COVID vaccination e-certificate, First, download the Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store for Android devices and AppStore on iOS devices.
There is also a choice to download the certificate through the link provided on your registered mobile number, but because of some error issue, users may face difficulty with that option
Follow these steps to download the COVID-19 Vaccination certificate:
- Open the ‘Aarogya Setu’ app.
- Once the app opens, activate Bluetooth to urge access to the app.
- Now, head to the Co-WIN section located on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You will now see three options namely Vaccination Information, Vaccination Certificate, and Vaccination Dashboard.
- Head to ‘Vaccination Certificate’ by simply tapping on ‘Proceed’.
- Enter the 14-digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now, tap on the ‘GET CERTIFICATE’ option.
- You will get the digital certificate on your device.
You can only receive a vaccination certificate if you have got a minimum of one dose of the vaccine. you need to have a 14-digit beneficiary code with you.
How much does the COVID vaccine cost in India?
The COVID vaccination in government hospitals is completely free. However, if you would like to urge your vaccine from a personal hospital, you’ll need to ante up to Rs 250 per dose.
In case you’re yet to receive the primary dose then you’ll register by doing the following:
- Visit cowin.gov.in. it’s the official website of Co-WIN.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number to register. (Photo identity and Aadhaar card details are mandatory for registration).
- After providing the amount you’ll receive an OTP, submit it.
- After the registration process, visit the vaccination center on a scheduled date and time.
- Following which you’ll receive a Reference ID and can download the certificate from the Arogya Setu app.
Thanks for Reading!!