Whatsapp is working on a wide array of features to offer its users an outstanding chatting experience. Whatsapp’s recent feature is Disappearing Messages which will soon available for all users and if you don’t know how to enable disappearing messages in Whatsapp then post is for you.
Whatsapp has rolled out a feature named Disappearing Messages and after enabling this feature, all the sent messages will disappear within seven days. This feature is available for both groups and individual chats. But for group chats, only the admins of the groups can activate this feature. I think you are getting curious to know how to enable disappearing messages in Whatsapp so here are the quick steps for the same.
In case you want to disable the disappearing messages feature then you can also do so and for that steps are also here.
How to enable disappearing messages in Whatsapp?
Either user can enable disappearing messages in an individual chat. After enabling the feature, the sent messages for the chat you chose will disappear automatically seven days. Have a look below to know how to do so:
- Your initial step in order to activate disappearing messages in Whatsapp is to launch WhatsApp on your device.
- Tap on a particular chat for which you want to enable this feature.
- Now tap on the contact’s name.
- Now you will observe a new option that reads “Disappearing Messages”, click on it.
- Then click on “Continue” and after it click on “on”.
- You have done.
How to disable disappearing messages in Whatsapp?
If you didn’t like this feature then you can also disable it. And after disabling this feature your messages will no longer disappear for that chat. Here is how to disable disappearing messages in Whatsapp:
- First of all, open up Whatsapp on your device.
- Click on a chat you want to disable the feature for.
- Click on the contact’s name.
- Now Click on ‘Disappearing messages’.
- Finally, tap on “Continue” and then hit “Off”.
Snapchat, Telegram, and Signal have already launched disappearing messages features and now Whatsapp is facilitating its users with this amazing feature. Though these chat platforms allow users to set a time limit for vanishing messages, Whatsapp lets you disappear messages after one week.
The disappearing messages feature will be available for all users by the end of this month.
It will be accessible over all significant stages including iOS, Android, Web and KaiOS. In any case, you should take note of that the element may not be accessible on your gadget subsequent to refreshing to the most recent form as the organization is still during the time spent revealing the component.
It is additionally important out the media records sent in a talk will at present be downloaded on your gadget if auto-download is turned on, despite the fact that they will in any case vanish from the visit. Likewise, a vanishing message won’t vanish in a sent visit.
So it was all about how to enable disappearing messages in Whatsapp and I hope you got what you are searching for. If you found the post informative then hit share.
Stay connecting for more valuable tutorials and latestt happenings in the tech era.
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories