1. Airtel has announced the launch of new facilities for its Payment Bank users.
2. Users will get an Annual Cashback Rewards of Rs.960 for using the services.
3. The user will get 2% cashback on every 1000 Rs spend through Debit Card
How to open Airtel Rewards 123 Saving Account
- Open the Airtel Thanks application on your smartphone.
- Then go to the banking section.
- On the bank landing page, you can view the upgrade to Rewards123 account on the View profile card, balance card, or banner.
- From there you will land on the pre-purchase section and can view the benefits of the account and an option to make payments.
- On making a successful payment, your account will be upgraded and you can unlock all benefits of the account.
Benefits of Airtel Rewards 123 Saving Account
1. Load Money Benefits
1% Cashback on loading Rs.1000 or more via UPI (Max Cashback Rs.10/month)
2. Shopping Rewards
2% Cashback on spends of Rs.1000 or more using your Platinum Debit Card (Max. Cashback Rs.40/month)
3. Payment benefits:
Flat Rs.30 Cashback on your choice of payment for Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH, Landline, or Broadband.
4. Other Rewards:
- Free Platinum Online Mastercard Debit Card
- Unlimited Deposits with Auto-Sweep Facility (Sweep account opened in Partnership with Suryoday Small Finance Bank, enables you to save more than 1L with Airtel Payments Bank.)
- After upgrading to Airtel Rewards 123 saving account, users will get an annual cashback of Rs. 960.
Airtel Rewards 123 Saving Account: Charges
Yes. The account is linked to annual charges of Rs.299 (inclusive of GST). In terms of facilities and offers with an exciting cashback of 960 Rs, these charges are very nominal. You need to be an active user without any freeze on your account to avail your benefits.
Thanks For reading!!
We hope you love this article and it helps you to gain some extra money without doing any task. Share this article with your friends so that they also gain the benefit of this super offer by Airtel.