Getting free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go is no more a dream. After reading this article you can be a master in getting free Pokecoins. Players who love to play Pokemon Go, sometimes work hard to get their favorite items. isn’t it? Do you too? Scroll down to know more.
Pokecoins is a premium in-game currency that you can buy or real money or grab by completing various targets. These are the notably precious assets that you find within the game. There are simple Three ways to get Pokecoins, one is by buying them for real money, and second is by interacting with gyms and third is a secret, read below! So, here I am going to discuss both the methods one by one in detail.
Before we start..
Do you know the use of PokeCoins? If you are a hard-core fan of Pokecoins then you must have an answer to this question. Right? Still, I am discussing all, read, in case you missed one!
Lucky eggs permit you to double the amount of experience of all actions. They differ from standard eggs and allows you to play at a faster pace.
- 1 Lucky Egg = 80 coins
- 8 Lucky Eggs = 500 coins
- 25 Lucky Eggs =1250 coins
To catch and contain a Pokemon, you need a Pokeball. The more pokeballs you have, the more Pokemon you can catch, and that’ what the game is.
- 20 Poke Balls = 100 coins
- 100 Poke Balls = 460 coins
- 200 Poke Balls = 800 coins
An egg incubator is used to hatch eggs faster. The players may get them by visiting PokeStops.
- 1 Egg Incubator = 150 coins
A Lure Module is an object that instructors can use on any PokéStop to draw wild Pokémon to appear near it, much like Incense, but slower. The lure module is attached to poke stop and thus not movable.
- 1 Lure Module = 100 coins
- 8 Lure Modules = 680 coins
Pokemon Storage Upgrade
It is a device that increases Pokemon Storage capacity.
- Increase maximum carrying capacity by 50 = 200 coins.
It increases trainer bag size.
- Boost item storage by 50= 200 coins.
How to get free PokeCoins? All working ways!
Hey friends, now we are heading towards the actual point of discussion. Let’s start to discuss all the working ways to get free PokeCoins.
Method 1: Buy Them (Costs Real money)
However, this is not the actual point of discussion as we are here to share free methods but still, I am sharing this to let you know the real costs of the pokeCoins that you grab for free.
- $0.99 – 100 coins
- $4.99 – 550 coins
- $9.99 – 1200 coins
- $19.99 – 2500 coins
- $39.99 – 5200 coins
- $99.99 – 14500 coins
Method 2: Google Play Credit
This is the easiest method to get free Pokecoins, all you need to have is TIME. You have to spend a little time using this method. Follow the steps below to know how you can proceed with this method.
Step 1: Download Google Opinion Rewards
For this, you need to have a “Google Opinion Rewards” app on your phone. So the very first step is to download the app.
- Go to Play Store
- Download Google Opinion Rewards.
Step 2: Introductory Survey
- Open the app
- Go through Introductory survey
- Exit the app
Step 3: Go to Pokemon Game app
- Now go back to Pokemon Go app
- Go hunt and grab pokemon.
- With overtime, you will get notifications from the Google Opinion Rewards app to complete the survey.
- Complete those surveys
Step 4: Get “Google play credit”
- After you complete the survey
- You would get google play credit
- You can use this to buy in-app purchases.
- Gather a lot of credit and buy Free Pokecoins from them.
Method 3: Taking Gyms
This is the most-efficient in-game method to get free Pokecoins. In this method, you have to put pokemon int e gyms to get pokeCoins. Follow the below-given procedure to carry out the process.
- Search for a gym.
- Either Take gym down or Boost it to put pokemon into it.
- On the top right of the corner press the button to grab Pokecoins. The button once pressed would get disabled for the next 21 hours. Every 21 hours go into the shop and “cash in” for Pokemon you put there. More the number of Pokemons in the gym, the More the number of Pokecoins you will get.
- 1 pokemon on the gym gives you 10 coins and 500 Stardust.
- 5 pokemon on 5 gyms gives you 50 coins and 2500 Stardust.
- The maximum you can earn 100 coins and 5000 stardust per day or every 21 hours.
Before you go…
Well folks, using these ways you can get PokeCoins easily. use them and be a master in the game. please note down There are tons of website available on the web, that promises to provide free PokeCoins but beware of such websites. Such websites are spam only. Grabbing things easily is fine but not at any cost!
I hope you would like the article. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for reading!
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 5 benchmarks you need to know while choosing a Salesforce Integration Software
- How GetInsta will give you millions of Instagram followers
- Dirt 5 Release Date, PC System Requirements, Gameplay, Review, and More
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside