Do you want to download Minecraft Bedrock edition for free? Are you bored of playing the classic edition? Have you bought Minecraft JAVA edition before October 2018? If the answer to all these questions is YES, then you are lucky to read this article. Today I am going to share how you can get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC free.
Minecraft is a building blocks games where you can create your world. Millions of players play Minecraft on different devices to improve their game playing strategy. Minecraft game has different editions, The Java Edition is for PC, Minecraft PE for smartphones, and the Bedrock Edition allows you crossplay and you can play it on Xbox One, Android, and iOS smartphones, Nintendo Switch, and many more. Players want to get the Bedrock Edition on their PC but only those who have bought the Java Edition before 19th October 2018, can demand a free copy.
How to Get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for free
There are three ways to get Minecraft bedrock edition on PC for free.
Method 1: Using Bedrock Edition on PC
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Open Mojang official webiste, www.mojang.com.
- On the top right corner of the Home page, click the account button.
- Tap the Login button there.
- Enter email and password and tap LOGIN.
- Click the Redeem button below Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
- After that, you will be navigated to the Microsoft store. Click the redeem button there.
- Click Go to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
- Press the Open button to start the game, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Windows 10.
Method 2: USing Demo
- Open your browser and Go to the Minecraft website.
- Click three horizontal lines on the top right of the home page.
- Click Trial and download from the menu appeared after performing step 2.
- Press the download button.
- Install Minecraft n your system.
- Launch the game. Once you open Minecraft, you’ll be prompted to enter your Minecraft account information, after which point you’ll be able to play the demo for 100 minutes.
Please note if you do not have an account then create an account first.
Method 3: Using bedrock Editon on Xbox One
To use this method, make sure you have a copy of classic Minecraft.
- Open Xbox with he game.
- Select the Store tab. Scroll right to the Store tab at the top of the screen, then press A on your controller.
- Select search and press A. It’s in the middle of the Store screen.
- Type Minecraft.
- Press three horizontal lines icon. Select Minecraft and press A.
- Select get and click A.
- Wait till download and installation complete.
Well, friends, This is how you can get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC free. I hope this would work well for you.
How do you like the article? Please share your feedback.
Thank you! Enjoy building the world!
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam
- Make That Money! How to Do Payroll for a Tech Team
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users