Do you want to make character tier lists in Genshin Impact? Then buddies, great choice !! You have landed at the most appropriate place. As we have intended this post by keeping in mind your needs regarding the popular game. The game Genshin is all about the variety of characters and the different gameplays. Here the best part is that the players get complete liberty to play as many characters as they want. Moreover, It has numerous playstyles to offer you.
So in order to play various characters, many gamers have created their tier lists of characters with their weapons. Some use the general one. But most of the time, no standard character tier list is perfect, so most of the players recommend making a character tier list of their own in Genshin Impact. Many players have referred to those tier lists to gauge other players’ preferences.
So here we are to help you out and let you understand in the best possible way to make character tier lists in Genshin impact.
Genshin Impact Main DPS Character Tier List
The major DPS characters in Genshin Impact are supposed to deal with destructive loss and are expected to carry forward the player and its team in the game. They love to stay on the field most of the time. Check out its list –
- S: Ganyu, Diluc, Klee, Hu Tao, Xiao
- A: Fischl, Childe, Jean, Keqing, Yanfei
- B: Beidou, Ningguang, Rosaria, Razor
- C: Chongyun, Xinyan
Genshin Impact Sub DPS Character Tier List
Sub DPS characters are basically that usually stay between Support and Main DPS characters in Genshin Impact. They can also take damage to any extent. But the only bad part about this is that most of the time gets replaced by a supporting character. They incorporate well with your main DPS character.
- S: Albedo, Fischl, Mona, Zhongli, Venti
- A: Beidou, Ganyu, Jean, Kaeya, Rosaria
- B: Chongyun, Lisa, Xiangling, Xingqiu
- C: Amber, Noelle, Traveler (Anemo, Geo)
Genshin Impact Support Character Tier List
Genshin Impact characters are the main stipulative part of the game. They monotonously keeps the track of your team and keep the team alive in the game by giving continuous reactions to the enemy. They also support Main DPS characters so that they can handle all hurdles.
- S: Albedo, Jean, Mona, Qiqi, Venti, Zhongli
- A: Diona, Fischl, Kaeya, Lisa, Sucrose, Bennett, Xingqiu
- B: Barbara, Beidou, Rosaria, Xiangling
- C: Noelle, Traveler (Anemo, Geo)
Step by Step Guide to make character Tier lists in Genshin Impact :
Now without taking much of your time, let us directly take you to the steps that you need to follow to make character tier lists in Genshin Impact.
- Initially go to the official website of Tiermaker.
- It will take you to the dashboard of the creation of tiers.
- Now it will display 49 Genshin Impact characters to you.
- Each tier will have a different color. Each will show some spaces between them. Now the gamers can simply drag the character to any tier and then drop it in the tier where he actually wants it.
- You can customize or change the colors or labels of each tier by simply tapping on the labels of any tier.
- The tiers usually include SSS, SS+, S, A, B, C, and Useless.
- Moreover, you can remove any tier in case you want to.
- If you have to remove a tier, then clear a row first then change tier order or can modify label colors
- You can also use the arrows and gear icon.
- After successfully completing the tier list, the players can take full liberty to download it as an image or they can simply sign up with their login credentials so that in the future, they can access the account any time and up to any extent.
- Nevertheless, the presenting mode is always there to take your experience to the next level. This presentation level helps the gamers to have a glance at the character tier lists they have created.
The Genshin Character List from Best to worst is as below :
- Xiao (Anemo, Polearm)
- Venti (Anemo, Bow)
- Zhongli (Geo, Polearm)
- Hu Tao (Pyro, Polearm)
- Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
- Qiqi (Cryo, Sword)
- Childe/Tartaglia (Hydro, Bow)
- Ganyu (Cryo, Bow)
- Keqing (Electric, Sword
- Albedo (Geo, Sword)
- Bennett (Pyro, Sword)
- Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
- Jean (Anemo, Sword)
- Xingqiu (Hydro, Sword)
- Mona (Hydro, Catalyst)
- Xinyan (Pyro, Claymore)
- Diona (Cryo, Bow)
- Chongyun (Cryo, Claymore)
- Fischl (Electro, Bow)
- Razor (Electro, Claymore)
- Sucrose (Anemo, Catalyst)
- Xiangling (Pyro, Polearm)
- Ninguang (Geo, Catalyst)
- Diana (Cryo, Bow)
- Barbara (Hydro, Catalyst)
- Beidou (Electro, Claymore)
- Noelle (Geo, Claymore)
- Kaeya (Cryo, Sword)
- Traveler (Air, Sword)
- Lisa (Electro, Catalyst
- Traveler (Geo, Sword)
- Amber (Pyro, Bow)
Final Words :
Hey readers, it’s very appreciating that you have taken out your time and have read the post so far. I hope this might have helped you to understand better the basic concept of the characters’ tiers in Genshin Impact. If you still face any hurdle, don’t hesitate and do write to us in the comment section. We will happy to assist you and love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading 🙂