You might have wished to post any of your favorite YouTube videos on Instagram, right? There could be obvious reasons for that- You may have to create teasers or mashups. So here we are to help you out. Just follow this detailed guide and start posting YouTube videos on Instagram.
You won’t believe only India has 265 million active users of YouTube.
But that doesn’t mean Instagram is lacking behind anywhere. Instagram has now become a central hub for all kinds of promotional videos from entertainment to news, it covers everything with reels and support of IGTV.
But sharing videos on Instagram is not easy. In fact, you even can’t share a video of Facebook directly on IGTV. Although IGTV and Instagram both are owned by Facebook.
Step By Step Guide to Post YouTube Videos On Instagram
Unfortunately, there is no direct method to post YouTube Videos on Instagram posts using official systems. The only working way if we go officially is to copy the link of the YouTube Video and share it on Instagram with your friend via direct messages.
Or you can use the share button as well to share the videos directly to Instagram direct messages.
Well, don’t get disappointed folks, there is always a way – as it is rightly said –
“Afterall Where there is a will, there is a way”
So here comes the third-party app AiSchedul for our rescue that helps us to directly post YouTube Videos on Instagram.
What is AiSchedul?
This is basically an app that gives you a professional outlook on Instagram to manage your accounts in a more formal way. So to use it, follow the steps given below :
How to Use AiSchedul to post YouTube Videos On Instagram?
- Initially Go to AiSchedul.
- Download and install the app from the play store.
- Now Sign up for AiSchedul and add the accounts you want to add here.
- Now go to the dashboard of the app.
- Pick the option – “ Post and Scheduling”.
- Here you will find a subcategory of “Scheduler”.
- Frequently tap on this button.
- Now Select the feed.
- And finally, pick the URL of the youtube video you want to post on Instagram
- Paste this URL on YouTube URL Box.
- Now the video starts uploading on AiSchedul, after successfully uploaded there, it will be partitioned into pieces so that they can get fitted in restricted limits of Instagram.
- And that’s it !! Start enjoying your videos on Instagram by picking a sassy caption and few emoticons.
How to Get your YouTube video ready for an Instagram post
Instagram is very much particular about its video restrictions. It has few requirements like –
Video duration must be 3 to 60 seconds.
Uploading of explicit content is not allowed.
So in case, your video is more than 60 seconds or less than 3 seconds. Then you need to edit the video first, then only you can post the video.
To edit the video, there are many video editing tools available on the web. You can use any of them for example FilmoraGo or Instasize.
After this, you have to keep your video out of the downloading app and send it to your camera roll. To do that in Video Get, start playing the video, then click on the share icon in the bottom menu.
- After this, tap on the save to camera roll tab.
- Now start the makeover of the video.
- Pick a decent filter of your choice.
- Take care of the video quality.
- Sign up for Instagram.
- Add a sassy caption and hashtags
- Then hit on the share button.
- And guess what- you are done, simple, right?
How to upload multiple YouTube videos to your Instagram story?
- It is very simple to do.
- Firstly you have to upload all those videos that you want to place as an IG Story.
- Don’t forget to add a background image here.
- Now click on the smiling face emoticon and then pick videos quickly.
How to Download the video from YouTube for posting it on Instagram?
Follow this step-by-step guide to download YouTube Video and Upload on Instagram :
Step 1) Go to the YouTube video that you want to post and copy its URL quickly.
Step 2) Now paste the URL of the video into the YouTube downloader. You can use any YouTube downloader like clip converter,utubebot, etc.
Step 3) The final step is to upload the downloaded video on Instagram using the tool mentioned above.
For this, you have to open Instagram, And just like you post a normal video from your phone, you can upload this video from your gadget as a story or on IGTV.
But sometimes the dimensions of the video may vary and may not fit in the limitations of Instagram, then you again need AiSchedul to trim the video. You can use any other video editing app too here.
Final Words :
Readers, thank you for reading so far. I hope now you have a perfect idea about how to post YouTube videos on Instagram. If you found it fruitful, share it maximum with your friends and insta-mates and start posting your favorite videos on Instagram.
Till then, Stay tuned for more such updates !!
Thanks for reading 🙂