- Krafton has finally released BGMI for iOS.
- The size of Battlegrounds Mobile India’s iOS version is 1.9GB.
- The game is free to download on iPhone or iPad.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is India’s PUBG Mobile and it shares most of the features and game settings from the global edition PUBG Mobile Global. This game is specifically designed and developed for India. Many users want their data to migrate from the PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. So, here we will be showing you how you can transfer PUBG Mobile data to BGMI on iOS.
Krafton is offering the same December 31 window to iOS users as well to migrate the PUBG Mobile data to BGMI. To transfer the in-game data, users need to follow certain steps in the game. Data transfer is only possible when the PUBG Mobile account is linked to Facebook or Twitter.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI?
PUBG data transfer will take place via the account that the players have previously used for logging in on the PUBG game app. Only Players who have logged in through their Twitter and Facebook accounts will be able to transfer their data online.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India game on your iOS Smartphone.
- Now, accept the Terms of Service.
- Once a new character is created on Battlegrounds Mobile India, you will see a pop-up asking you about account data transfer.
- Click on Agree.
- Now you will see another window where you have to select from which SNS (Social Networking Service) account you want to transfer data to BGMI in the old app (PUBG mobile).
- You will be asked one more time whether you want to transfer data from the old app.
- Click on Agree.
- If you have selected the wrong social media account, you also have the option to link or modify another account later in the game settings.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India lets you link two social media accounts at once.
- Once you click on Agree, you will get a message informing you that the data from the old account has been successfully transferred to the new account.
Thanks for Reading!!