Want to use Instagram for business? To get you started, we’ve put together these 7 Instagram marketing tips to get more from Instagram. Whether you’re new to the business world or using Instagram for many years. You will experience a drastic change in your business growth after its commercialization online especially on Instagram.
Today Social media is completely unavoidable. You can avoid people sitting next to you but can’t ignore your smartphones continuous notifications. You can use an Instagram bot to effectively boost your business on Instagram.
So how can your business stay untouched? Instagram is an inevitable part of our lives now. And for many businesses, it’s vital.
But don’t you know how to use Instagram for business? Want Instagram marketing tips? Great !! This quick guide will help you to know everything here.
Just keep scrolling and discover everything here.
You must be thinking How can Instagram surge the growth of the business, then let me tell you that over 130 million+ users are active on Instagram in the US only so you can imagine this social media app’s popularity. You can grow your Instagram account organically or you can buy instagram followers.
- In the world, how many users can it have? Many surveys have proved their effectiveness.
- Now without taking much time, Let us directly take you to the section of “How to Use the Instagram account for business”
How To Use Instagram For Business?
You will be surprised to know the statistics of Instagram’s popularity, everyone is love to get real Instagram followers.
All age groups – kids, teens, adults, old age people- Who is not on Instagram? The recent introduction of Instagram Reels also benefitted them.
7 Powerful Instagram Marketing Tips
#1 Focus on your audience – Understand demographics
All marketing professionals live and breathe the same mantra: understand your audience.
Audience Behaviour 2020
- The largest percentage of users falling in the age range of 18-34 (64%),
- 35 – 54 years old (25%),
- 13-17 years old (6%),
- 5% of adults over 65
60% of people say they discover new products on the Instagram platform, and 20% of users visit a business profile every single day. So get an Instagram business profile first, in case you don’t have!!
#2 Advertising on Instagram
Instagram as initially slow to release advertising privileges to all, but nowadays as long as you have a business profile you can run an advertisement on Instagram.
Advertisers now have 5 ad-options including:
- Photo ads
- Video ads
- Carousel ads (a slideshow)
- Stories ads ( these are Instagram’s version of Snapchat ads seen at the top of the feed)
- Collection ads
#3 Try Instagram Insights
The tool offers some amazing demographic insights as follows :
- Impressions: How many times your content was viewed
- Reach: Maximum number of unique accounts that viewed a piece of content
- Website clicks: How many clicks the link in your business profile has received
- Follower activity: How often your followers are on Instagram daily
These are some of the benefits of using Instagram Stories for brands:
- Stories make it easy to experiment with different content types including photo, short video.
- Instagram Stories adverts became available to all businesses globally.
#5 Hold contests
As via contests, the targeted audience gets a fair chance to interact with you directly.
Ask your audience for their creativity and make sure you share the best responses.
To track responses easily, make sure you use a unique hashtag for each competition.
#6 Use Instagram for business and Uncover Niche Hashtags
Hashtags essentially act as a search function for Instagram to find relevant followers and brands. This rings true for users and businesses alike. But hashtags must be Short, sweet, and effective.
#7 Get Partnership with a good cause that promotes your brand’s values
It will promote your brand and enhance your market value on noble grounds as well. It is a perfect way to use Instagram for business.
Wrap Up :
All the best 7 marketing tips that highlight “How to use Instagram for business” are mentioned here. Do share your views in the comment section !!