Hey, Guys Want to watch Private YouTube videos? Then this article is for you. Here I am going to share tricks that will help you to watch private YouTube videos without accessing any permission.
Youtube is the most popular platform use to share personal and professional videos with the whole world. Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day.
But Youtube provides the facility of Privacy Settings to its users. Uploaders have the choice to share it with everyone or keep it private.
Private videos are those videos that can only be seen by the Uploaders or the person that have permission. There are some age-restricted videos on YouTube that require signing your Google Account.
Why can’t you watch private videos on youtube?
Here are some reasons you can’t watch private videos.
- Some uploaders set their privacy settings as private. You can only watch private videos if someone shares the link with you.
- You can’t search for the private video as private video can’t be seen in the search results, and it will not appear as a recommended video.
- As well as, Subscribers will not be informed that private videos have been uploaded.
How To Watch Private Youtube Videos
It’s very easy to watch private YouTube videos with the uploader’s permission.
- Contact the owner of the video and request him/her to send you the link, so you can watch the video.
- Click on the link provided by the owner and enjoy watching.
Why you aren’t able to watch a private video if you are given the link too? Then, there might be a few reasons
- Check if you have any YouTube Account or not.
- The video might be open with the special link which is to be shared by the owner.
- You might have multiple accounts on YouTube.
Watch private Youtube videos without permission
If you want to watch any private video without seeking permission from the owner, you just need to follow these few steps.
- Visit a private YouTube video you want to watch.
- Delete watch? from its URL.
- The result will be https://www.youtube.com/v=nhSRe5UbCIY.
- Press the Enter key.
- The use of this method will help the private video be unlocked and you will be able to see it in the full window without signing in.
Note: This hack might not work for all the users.
Watch Private Youtube Videos without Sign in that is previously viewed on PC
When you previously viewed a video on your computer that was later marked as private.
- Use a utility named Video Cache View to get the video that was downloaded to your cache.
- Yоu’ll find thе vіdео іn а fоrmаt suсh аs Мреg-Dаsh.
- Cоnvеrt thе vіdео іntо аn МР4 fоrmаt usіng а sоftwаrе nаmеd GРАС.
- Usіng thе Vіdео Сасhе Vіеw utіlіtу, уоu саn рlау thе сасhеd vеrsіоn оf thе рrіvаtе vіdео.
Hope you find this article helpful. Note that age-restricted videos may require sign-in as they contain malicious content. We do not encourage it.
Thanks for reading.
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard