Beginning right this moment at midday ET and stretching by your complete weekend, basic previous performances by Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Inexperienced Day, Cardi B, Ed Sheeran, Janelle Monáe, Twenty One Pilots, Lil Uzi Vert, David Guetta, and plenty of extra will probably be a part of the large three-day PlayOn digital competition, supporting the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Well being Group (WHO), powered by the UN Basis and staged by the Warner Music Group.
PlayOn Fest will stream reside on April 24-26, for 72 hours straight, solely by way of Songkick’s YouTube channel HERE. The performances vary from round 30 to 90 minutes every; a number of will probably be repeated over the weekend.
The fest kicks off with Ed Sheeran at midday ET; different highlights embody Coldplay at 4:50 p.m. ET, following by Weezer at 6:40 and Demise Cab for Cutie at 7:40.
On Saturday, Charli XCX is on at 12:55 p.m., Janelle Monae at 5 p.m., Bruno Mars at 5:50 p.m., Lizzo at 6:30 p.m., Cardi B at 9:30 p.m., Lil Uzi Vert at 11 p.m. and Nipsey Hussle’s album launch efficiency at 11:40 p.m.
Sunday highligts embody Brandi Carlile at three p.m., Paramore at 5:15 p.m., Panic! On the Disco at 6:15 p.m., Inexperienced Day at 7:45 p.m. and Twenty One Pilots at 8:30 p.m. The final efficiency is a Wallows rebroadcast, going down at 11 a.m. ET on Monday.
The fest contains previous performances Coachella, Sydney Opera Home, Lollapalooza, Apollo Theater, Bonnaroo, The O2 Area, Primavera Sound, Pink Rocks Amphitheater, Rock In Rio, World Citizen Competition and extra, in addition to a glance again at Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” album launch present. The fest will characteristic a number of songs by a number of of the artists; a full lineup seems under.
Warner Music Group has additionally launched a pre-sale of unique PlayOn Fest merch (see HERE), with all proceeds going to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO. As well as, followers will probably be inspired to click-to-donate all through the three-day-event. Donations will assist WHO’s work to trace and perceive the unfold of the virus; to make sure sufferers get the care they want and frontline employees get important provides and knowledge; and to speed up growth of a vaccine and coverings for all who want them.
Cardi B says, “Don’t play your self! Tune into PlayOn Fest April 24-26 and assist us elevate cash for the World Well being Group to spice up COVID-19 reduction funds. Thanks to all the healthcare employees who’re dedicating their companies and serving to to avoid wasting lives! Since I can’t get on stage proper now…I’m throwing it again to my get together on the World Citizen Competition to hopefully ship some love and lightweight to y’all. Keep protected everybody!”
“Throughout this pandemic, we’re all trying to find methods to remain linked,” stated Elizabeth Cousens, President & CEO of the UN Basis. “The PlayOn Fest is an effective way to return collectively, take pleasure in good music and firm, and assist the World Well being Group’s most pressing international work to fight COVID-19.”
- Nipsey Hussle (the unimaginable Victory Lap album launch present from the Hollywood Palladium).
- Coldplay (taken from the band’s São Paulo, Brazil present throughout their A Head Full Of Goals Tour in 2017, which grew to become the third greatest tour of all time).
- Bruno Mars (24Okay Magic Stay on the Apollo – Mars’ first primetime particular that was recorded from the stage of the legendary Harlem theater in 2017).
- Panic! At The Disco (shot throughout their sold-out enviornment tour on the famed O2 Area in London in 2019).
- Ed Sheeran (taking his stadium present to the intimate Austin Metropolis Limits stage for a particular efficiency on the enduring PBS collection in 2017).
- KORN (a groundbreaking efficiency filmed inside a dwelling artwork set up celebrating the discharge of their 2019 album The Nothing).
Extra performances to be featured throughout PlayOn Fest embody:
- Anitta’s spellbinding 2019 Rock In Rio Competition set at Parque Olímpico in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cardi B’s explosive 2018 World Citizen present from New York’s Central Park.
- David Guetta’s crossover Tomorrowland 2017 set that includes the hits “With out You,” “Titanium,” “Hey Mama” and extra.
- Janelle Monáe’s enthralling 2019 Coachella mainstage efficiency.
- Andra Day’s 2017 World Citizen Competition set, the place she carried out a gorgeous rendition of Billie Vacation’s “Unusual Fruit.”
- Pablo Alborán’s large Seville 2018 stadium efficiency on the “I Promise” tour.
- Twenty One Pilots’ closing headline set at Lollapalooza Brazil in 2019, the place they carried out to virtually 100,000 folks.
- The Flaming Lips from Australia’s iconic Sydney Opera Home in 2019, the place they celebrated the 20th anniversary of their monumental album, The Delicate Bulletin.
- Inexperienced Day’s set from MTV’s World Stage Seville in the course of the 2019 EMAs.
- Lil Uzi Vert’s 2018 Lollapalooza debut.
- Gary Clark Jr.’s newest headline look on Austin Metropolis Limits, celebrating his Grammy-winning album This Land.
- Paramore’s long-awaited Bonnaroo debut efficiency.
- Portugal. The Man’s 2018 Coachella set that helped hold rock alive at that yr’s competition, which had no rock headliners for the primary time.
- Weezer’s 2019 nostalgia-filled third Coachella efficiency.
- Wiz Khalifa’s 2019 Coachella set, marking his third look on the fest.
- CHANMINA’s March 2019 live performance at Tokyo’s Zepp music corridor.
The complete line-up will probably be accessible, in addition to extra info, at playonfest.com. PlayOn Fest is supported by the Jeep model.