Revoking Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act would change Wikipedia as we know it. And by “change,” we mean in the sense that magnifying glass, the sun, and an eight-year-old kid hopped up on soda changes an ant colony.
Since President Donald Trump tweeted about a possible revocation of Section 230, the latest ramp-up in his war with social media companies, the tech world and its watchers have been buzzing about the ways in which this could fundamentally alter the internet. But although social media companies like Twitter may be Trump’s target, they’re far from the only ones who would be affected.
- Selecting the Right Video Production Company
- Snapchat rolls out ‘Spotlight’ to take on TikTok, Instagram Reels
- WhatsApp OTP scam: Here’s how you can stay safe from being attacked
- Wondering Who Your Girlfriend Texting With? Here is the Way
- Is PayPal a Good Payment Option for Online Casinos?
- Is Roblox Coming to Nintendo Switch? Current platforms, content and much more
- Tips and tricks to play at casinos
- How To Unlock Nuclear Bomb In Call Of Duty Mobile (Detailed Guide)