Instagram comes with a new audio feature for Reels.
- Save Audio → save sounds to create Reels whenever you want.
- Share Audio Pages → share all the Reels with your friends over Direct Message.
Audio Browser → search through new sections like For You and Trending
Now you can save or share the piece of audio with your friends by using a direct message.
One more super exciting feature is added to the list of Instagram. Now you can save any Reel video and can share it via Direct message. It seems to be more similar to that of Tik Tok. You can even browse through new sections including- For You and Trending.
This new feature makes it easy to share audio clips with the help of Direct Messages. this new feature is already rolling out. You just need to update your app to take the experience of this feature. This update is currently available for both iOS and Android users.
It might not long when Instagram Introduced the Reels feature, after the ban of TikTok in India. Reels is a short video making feature that allows the users to create a 15 seconds video. Later it spread globally. Last month it comes with an update of 30 seconds video instead of 15 seconds. Again, it comes with 3 more new features.
Instagram aims to attract more Reels users with new features. Last month, Instagram added a dedicated button for Reels to make it easier for users to discover videos.
Steps to save and share audio from Instagram Reels.
- First, play the desired Reel whose audio you want to save.
- Click on the audio name. You will be directed to the audio page.
- Tap on the “use audio” option at the bottom of the page.
- To share or save the audio, tap on the three dots placed at the bottom right corner of the reel.
Saved audio can be accessed from the Instagram music library under the “Saved” option.