Instagram Reels On Facebook feed: Creators on Instagram will soon be able to expand the reach of their short videos on the parent platform Facebook.
As of now, the new feature will be tested by creators like Ashish Chanchlani, Masterchef Pankaj Bhadouria, Pooja Dhingra, Awez Darbar, and Bong Guy. It also includes public figures like Suresh Raina, Sanjeev Kapoor, and Harbhajan Singh.
- Facebook Inc is testing a feature that will allow Instagram users to share their Reels on their Facebook accounts.
- The feature is in the Trial phase and available to limited users.
- The new feature will turn Facebook’s platform into a short video space in India.
In the trial phase, Instagram users, whose accounts are public will get an option to share their Reels on their Facebook account.
Instagram Reels On the Facebook feed: Complete guide
- Scroll to REELS at the bottom of the screen and tap it.
- Use tools to prepare for your recording. Tap Audio to select audio from the library and add it to your video. You can even choose to add your favorite part only.
- Once you’re done with recording, you can add stickers, drawings, and text to edit your reel.
- Now the user can trim, edit multiple videos suitable for your Reel. Users can choose a song from Facebook’s music library.
- Augmented Reality (AR) effects available from Facebook’s AR library can be chosen which also includes effects from creators.
- Users can change the speed of the video whether they want it to be slow motion or fast forward. Also, they can change the speed of the video or audio separately.
Once the Reel has been made, users can share it on their news feed. Facebook gives the option to choose the audience for this reel.
The users can also share the reel with people on their friend list, make it public, or set their own custom audience to whom the Reel will be visible.
Thanks for Reading!!
It gives you a new way to create more compelling content, better understand your followers, and increase your reach on Instagram. So, just give it a try.