- Instagram Released a new set of stickers to make Women’s Day special for its users.
- International Woman’s Day is celebrated on 8th March 2021.
- The stickers are created by a big team of five artists to bring life experiences of motherhood, health workers, disabled women, trans/queer women, and more.
To celebrate International Women’s Day 2021 on March 8, Instagram has introduced new stickers illustrated by various ladies around the globe.
International Women’s Day is celebrated internationally to thank Women’s for their beneficial contribution in making this world a greater place to dwell. Women’s Day celebrates the social, financial, cultural, and political achievements of girls.
The users can add the stickers to their Instagram stories illustrated by diverse women around the world
How to add Women’s Day stickers to your Instagram story??
A day before International Women’s Day, Instagram unveiled packs of stickers inspired for and created for women.
These steps will help you to add stories to your account to make the day more special for all the women.
- Open the Instagram application on your phone.
- Go to your profile and tap on your profile icon to add a story.
- Now, choose an option among the ones onscreen (create, boomerang, superzoom, etc).
- Then, tap on the sticker icon on the top of the screen.
- You will be able to see International Women’s day stickers on top.
- Tap on any one of the stickers
- Select ‘send to’, then choose share to ‘your story’.
Tara Bedi, who is the Public Policy and Community Outreach Manager for Instagram in India, has also shared a post on the platform, showing the new stickers. When you are creating a story, it is possible to simply swipe up from the bottom and use the stickers, just like you do for any other sticker.
The stickers have been design by five artists to demonstrate the real-life experiences of disabled women, healthcare workers, motherhood, queer/trans women, and more.
International Women’s Day Colours
Some particular colors noticed extremely at the event of International Women’s Day are Purple, Green, and White.
- Purple signifies justice and dignity
- Green symbolizes hope
- and White represents purity.
The stickers were inspired by the raw emotions on the people’s faces, especially those who are around her – and also from her everyday experiences.
Thanks for Reading!!