Do you use Kodi? Do you want to Install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick? Are you searching for a brief guide to install Kodi 18.6? If the answer to all these questions is YES, go through the article below and get solutions for them.
In the world of online streaming, the choices of Streaming devices are increasing every day and Amazon Firestick is one of them. Firestick has endless options to go for but if still, your list has ended, do not worry! I have one more option for You, Kodi 18.6. In today’s article, I am going to tell you how to install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick.
Before we Start…
Undoubtedly, Kodi is one of the best platforms to rely on for your entertainment. It turns your simple system into a smart digital device where you can watch anything for free. Kodi has different add-ons that work differently and have different functions. Kodi addons are a special piece of software designed to work with Kodi. Kodi addons are categorized into various categories like pictures, Kodi addons for movies, videos, games, plugins, etc.
Kodi is legal but one can not say that Kodi addon that you using is legal or not. Kodi addons are designed by different developers over the world. Anyone can design Kodi add-ons, all he requires the knowledge of programming language. Because of this, some addons are not legal and sometimes may disappear overnight. So, Not all Kodi addons are legal!
With Kodi, you do not have to buy a subscription for different streaming platforms, a jailbroken firestick and Kodi addons are enough to get the content.
How to Install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick?
The first step is to do some important settings required for installation…
- Go to settings of your FireTV or stick
- Then select my fire TV
- Choose developer options
- Now, here enable ADB debugging.
- Turn on option “apps from unknown sources”.
- Now go to settings
- Open preferences and then head to privacy settings
- Now turn off Device Usage Data and Collect App Usage Data.
Now the next step is to get the Downloader app…
- Go to the search option
- Head to Amazon App Store
- Search for Downloader app
- Download and Install the app.
Now the Final Step is to Install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick
- launch Downloader app.
- In the option to enter URL, Enter “https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk”. To install Kodi 18.6 Leia, you have to enter this URL.
- Click on download and then install
- Wait till the installation completes.
- Now you can see the KODI icon, the next step is to launch the app.
- Go to settings and then applications
- Move to manage applications
- Choose Kodi and press launch.
So, friends, that’s all! This is how you can Install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick. There is one more method to install.
How to Install Kodi using the ES File Explorer app?
- Open your Fire TV.
- Go to Settings->then System -> and then move to Developer Options.
- Toggle oN Allow apps from unknown sources.
- Now again Go to the main menu
- Find search box
- Type ES Explorert there.
- Download and Install ES explorer.
The rest of the procedure is the same!!
Before you Go…
Use a VPN along with Kodi to be safe! VPN hides your IP and allows you to browse safely. Express VPN, surf shark, and Nord VPN are the best options.
Readers, This is all about how to Install Kodi 18.6 on Firestick. I hope you would find the article beneficial. We always desire to get more, and Kodi with Firestick is like icing on the cake.
Share it with your friends and family.
Mention in comments if you need to know anything else. We appreciate your feedback.