Hey Folks, If you are fond of Live streaming via FireStick, then this article is a sure-shot fascinating treat for you. This quick guide will rejuvenate your knowledge about how to Install Redbox TV Apk on Firestick.
In case you don’t know about Redbox TV, then don’t you worry readers. It is a great platform that enables us to host a broad array of satellite channels globally like India, the USA, the UK, Canada, etc – Amazing, right?
Not only this but also a series of popular TV channels and high-quality streaming are further lined up on Redbox TV which is evidently a great reason for its surging popularity day by day.
Step By Step Guide to Install Redbox TV Apk on Firestick
The Redbox TV app makes it to our list of Best Apps for FireStick as well. Now, this step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Redbox TV APK on Firestick, just have a quick rundown through this post.
Step 1: Move to the home screen of FireStick. Go to the top corner and hit a click on the Settings tab.
For Step 2: Go to My Fire TV under Settings and click enter on it.
Step 3: Navigate through Developer Options.
For Step 4: Turn on the option Apps from Unknown Sources.
Step 5: After this, you will be given a warning, but you must keep moving by clicking Turn on.
And You are done, Isn’t it an easy one?
I hope this infographic might help you out !!
Now let us move to the installation part.
- Install the Downloader app on FireStick in case you don’t have it.
- By opening the Downloader app, hit a click on the Settings tab.
- Now move to the Home tab again.
- Click on the URL field where it says ‘http://’
- Copy and paste the following URL exactly as you provided: http://redboxtv.xyz.
- Click GO
- You will be moved to the Browser section of the Downloader application.
- Click the Download for Android option on the page.
- Redbox TV APK file will now be downloaded.
- Click Install when the download has finished
- By navigating Open you can execute the app. Don’t forget to delete the APK file you just downloaded.
- Click Delete
You can now start enjoying the app.
Note: Redbox TV APK is not an Amazon Store app and on Google Play Store. So before proceeding further in order to download it, first use a recognized VPN so that no malicious content can enter your devices and can’t hamper your privacy.
Now you must be curious enough to know how can you install or use a VPN for Firestick, right? Then look no further buddies, just scroll down.
How To Install or Use a VPN for Firestick?
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. yes- that’s a VPN.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
- Subscribe to any recognized VPN.
- Power ON your Fire TV / Stick and go to the “Search” option on the extreme left.
- Click “Download” to install
- Enter your login credentials
- Click “Sign in”
- Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server.
And guess what-Its done – simple right?
Is Redbox TV legal to Use in Firestick?
Yes, Redbox TV is legal to use since it doesn’t provide any content on its app. However, it has channel links from various websites.
So, these websites could be illegal as they offer copyright protected links that are completely illegal and considered as piracy.
I hope now you have your all answers in series to know how to Install Redbox TV Apk on Firestick. But don’t forget to leave your views in the comment section here.
Happy Streaming 🙂