- Apple has introduced three new payment modes for the App Store in India.
- The new payment modes include UPI, RuPay cards, and Net Banking.
- Apple advises users to download the latest version of iOS, iPad, or macOS.
Here’s some good news for Apple users who have struggled with payments on the App Store on their devices. Earlier, Apple only accepted Debit cards or Credit card payments on its App store but now in order to make the process easy and more accessible for people, it has introduced new ways in which a user can pay for the apps that they intend on using.
Apple users can pay using their UPI account, RuPay, and net banking. Apple advises users to be on the latest version of iOS, iPad, or MacOS to be able to see these new payment options. This move means that Apple users can now pay using domestic payment systems as well as international payment systems like credit cards and debit cards when adding funds to Apple’s stores.
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping and sign in with your Apple ID.
- To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
- To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. You might need to enter the security code that’s printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.
- To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
How to change your payment method on your Mac?
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click your name or the sign-in button at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information.
- Next click Manage Payments. (If you’re using an older version of macOS, click Edit to the right of Payment Type.) You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can do these things:
- Update a payment method—Click Edit next to the payment method. You might need to enter the security code that’s printed on your credit or debit card.
- To add a payment method—Click Add Payment.
- Remove a payment method—Click Edit next to the payment method, then click Remove.
Thanks for Reading!!