Do you want to Play Minecraft on PC and Xbox together? Minecraft Crossplay is not a naive word but it still unknown to many. The idea of giving users the flexibility to play across platforms is incredible. Now two players do not have to worry about their devices to ay together. If you own a PC and your friend have Xbox or vice-versa, you both can play together.
Scroll down through the article and know how you can play Minecraft on different devices.
Editions for Different consoles
- Windows 10: There are two versions: Bedrock/Win10 edition and Java.
- XboxOne: Console edition and Bedrock edition.
- For Nintendo: Nintendo Switch has also two versions, console edition, and bedrock.
Minecraft Crossplay Guide
How to play Minecraft Xbox release on other devices?
- Sign in to your device with the same account as you logged in with the Xbox One Edition world.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to the main menu and Tap on the play button.
- Now go to the world’s tab and Select “Sync Old Worlds”.
- Select the world that you want to go and wait for the progress to complete.
- Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
- You can easily play the same game on a different console.
Minecraft Friend’s tab you can easily check active sessions and join them easily. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the main menu and select Play.
- Click RB to enter to Friends tab on Xbox One while Press R to access to Friends tab on Nintendo Switch.
- Pick an active game to join.
On Xbox One, games will be split between joinable friends and joinable Realms.
On Nintendo Switch, games are sorted by Nintendo Switch friends, Xbox Live cross-platform friends, and joinable Realms.
How to Minecraft crossplay for Xbox One?
Foreseeing cross-play on Xbox One is easy to set up.
- Begin with the Microsoft Store on Xbox One.
- Go to the search bar and Type Minecraft.
- Pick up the game with title “Minecraft”
- Download Minecraft for Xbox One. Here you have to pay the price.
- Finally, Open Minecraft and start playing.
After completing the above steps, your Xbox One is primed for Minecraft cross-play with other systems.
How to Minecraft cross-play for Nintendo Switch?
It’s a bit tricky!
- Go to Nintendo eShop.
- Then move to the search bar.
- Search for Minecraft.
- Download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch.
- Open Minecraft.
- Then select the option “sign in for free”
- Enter the unique code displayed on-screen.
- Then Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select Let’s Play to complete the process.
Before you go: Some Important FAQs
Is Minecraft Better Together free?
YES, for better together you need not pay any extra penny from your pocket. You only need to own an edition of Minecraft.
Can you play the Minecraft cross-platform?
Only some versions of Minecraft support Cross-play. bedrock and Java edition support Cross-play.
Can you play on PC and PS4?
YES! Minecraft as released its better-together version with PS4 as well. Nintendo Switch, Windows, Xbox One, iOS, and Android, as well as Gear VR devices, will now be able to play in the same World.
Well, folks, this is how you can take advantage of better together option in Minecraft. This is all about Minecraft crossplay.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!