Netflix Launches Fast Laughs: Popular video streaming platform Netflix has come up with the newest app to impress smartphone users. The app provides mobile users with funny clips and a screen feed from the Comedy Catalog to compete TikTok.
- The app provides mobile users with funny clips and a screen feed from the Comedy Catalog.
- The new application is only available for iOS users and soon available to Android users as well.
- The clips found in the app can be shared one by one on WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
If any of the shows, films, or comedy specials that you see in the Fast Laugh tab sparks interest, you can add the said title to your saved list to watch later.
During tests, “Fast Laughs” clips ranged in length anywhere from 15 to 45 seconds. Today, Netflix says there’s no exact clip length for these video snippets.
- Users can share clips on other platforms, including WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, which will make followers and friends more interested in the streaming platform.
- Fast Laughs” is focused on finding new things to watch, providing new features that help Netflix to compete with TikTok in terms of time spent on mobile devices.
Because the clips’ content may not be appropriate for children, the “Fast Laughs” tab won’t appear on Netflix kids’ profiles. In addition, members will be able to filter the content based on their own settings for maturity rating levels.
“To access Fast Laughs, select the new icon located in the Previews row in the Netflix app display. Like the rival app TikTok, the Fast Laugh feed provides a row of buttons to give reactions to the video that is being watched“.
Netflix launches ‘Fast Laughs: Release Date In India
The Feature is still in a trial phase for Netflix users in the United States, the United Kingdom, and some other countries. It is still unclear whether Netflix has plans of expanding Fast Laugh’s availability of worldwide immediately or in a systematic phase.
The company is planning to expand the feature to Android phones in the coming months. It’s currently only available for adult customers since not all the clips are appropriate for children.
The announcement comes soon after a record-setting year for Netflix, with pandemic lockdowns helping push subscribers past 200 million.
Thanks For Reading!!