Netflix, the streaming giant on Tuesday stated that it has stooped offering free trials in the United States.
“We’re looking at different marketing promotions in the U.S. to attract new members and give them a great Netflix experience”, a Netflix spokesperson said, confirming media reports.
The Verge news website had reported that the streaming service started phasing out the option for U.S.-based subscribers this month, after spending the last couple of years phasing out the option in a number of countries around the world.
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date