Should you’ve ever puzzled what Oh My Woman members Jiho, Hyojung, and YooA had been like throughout their college days earlier than debuting as idols, listed below are some small tales shared by their fellow classmates or acquaintances, under!
“I am a center college classmate of Jiho; I did not understand she debuted. She was identified for being fairly in class. There have been some children who mentioned, ‘Even when she’s thought of fairly at our college, if she seems on TV she’ll most likely simply appear like one other fish within the sea’, however I see her on TV and she or he’s simply as fairly as ever. After all everybody is aware of this, however she positively wasn’t affiliated with any unhealthy teams. She was identified for having appeared in a film in elementary college. She danced in the course of the college pageant, and she or he appeared like she had a whole lot of expertise. She was good and simply frolicked quietly with a few of her shut mates. She did sleep rather a lot throughout class keke. She did not appear concerned with grades. It wasn’t like she was going to make a residing with good grades anyway. She was nonetheless good. I am glad she’s doing nicely now, I hope she turns into extra well-known.”
“I went to the identical college as YooA and we took our midterms in the identical room kekekeke. I did not know she was a well known trainee again then, and I noticed that she stuffed out her reply sheet in like 5 minutes and simply outright went to sleep. I used to be like, ‘I higher not end up like her’ however really, she was doing it proper kekekekekeke. Her face was tremendous small even in highschool, I keep in mind that clearly.”
“Throughout class our instructor was like, ‘Do you wish to hear a narrative about Oh My Woman’s Hyojung unnie?’ kekekekekeke. Wow, she’s an alum of our college kekekekeke. The instructor mentioned that [Hyojung] tried to ask to be excused from late research session, however when the instructor mentioned no [Hyojung] was like ‘I guess it will probably’t be helped’ and went to her desk and cried kekekekeke.”
Have you ever heard any storied about different Ok-Pop idols throughout their pre-debut college days?
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date