Google has been working hard lately on updating newest features on its various platforms. Recently, Google announced three new features coming to Google Photos.
The 3 new features to Google Photos:
This feature will make pictures more vivid and sharp. This is designed to take the viewers back into the moment. “To do this, we use machine learning to predict an image’s depth and produce a 3D representation of the scene-even if the original image doesn’t include depth information from the camera” said Google representative.
Google Photos will automatically create Cinematic photos for you. Just make sure your app is updated and when one’s ready for you, it’ll show up in your recent highlights at the top of your photo grid.
New Collage Designs
The new designs are said to be designed well and backed by AI (Artificial Intelligence). “This helps pick the right layout for a selection of photos by finding similar colors and using those to accent details like the font and background color for a more cohesive look,” said Google.
Themes in memories
Like iOS platforms, Google memories are said to have new themes. These will enhance the experience of the users while looking at their image collections. “We’re also rolling out new themes for looking back. Now you’ll see Memories surface photos of the most important people in your life” said Google.
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site