- Elon Musk’s partner Grimes recently sold digital art as NFTs, earning $6 million (roughly Rs. 43.76 crores) selling images and short videos, which has brought a lot of attention to the market.
- The main feature is that you can set up a digital art NFT free of cost.
- Complete Guide on- How to make and sell digital art NFTs??
So, I’m going to start with the big question: What is NFT?
NFT or Non-Fungible Tokens are cryptocurrency assets that represent a wide range of unique items, both physical and virtual like real estate or digital art.
NFTs provide a certificate of ownership of a digital object for the buyer, which also protects its value for future transactions.
How to make and sell digital art NFTs ??
There are several types of NFTs that have their own setup process. In case you want to set up digital art NFTs, here’s how you can do so through one of the popular online marketplaces, OpenSea.
- The first step is to set up a digital wallet to store NFTs and crypto. OpenSea recommends MetaMask and its wallet extension for Google Chrome.
- Next, head to OpenSea and hover over the profile icon on the top right to select My Profile.
- Then, click Sign in and follow the instructions on-screen to finish setting up your account.
- Once done, you should see your account page and then hover over Create in the top right and select My Collections.
- Under Create a new collection, select Create and enter the details for your collection.
- After finalizing your collection, click on Add New Item and you will be asked to upload metadata which includes image, video, an audio file, and then give your NFT a name.
- Finally, click Create and your digital art NFT is set up.
Are NFTs a good investment?
There is a huge possibility to earn money by investing in NFTs. We live in a world where one Bitcoin is now worth more than $50,000, NFT will be very valuable if you sustain it over a longer period of time.