- Preorders for the new OLED Nintendo Switch will start at 3 PM ET / 12PM PT today.
- The users can Pre-order the game from the Bestbuy website.
- There is no preorder bonus announced by the developers for prebooking the console.
The Nintendo Switch OLED model is an upgraded version of the mega-popular console that now includes an OLED display for when playing in handheld mode. The screen is larger too at seven inches (up from 6.2 inches on the original model). This upgraded version of Nintendo’s console is set to release in October and will cost $349.
Nintendo Switch OLED model: Launch date
The Developers of the console announced that the console will be released on 8th October. The prebookings for the console are already started by the game developers. The console will be available on the BestBuy website. Users of the console can preorder from BestBuy to get it immediately on the date when it is launch by the company, which helps them to get early access.
How to preorder the Nintendo Switch OLED model ??
Right now, you can preorder the white iteration of the forthcoming console for $350 at Best Buy and Target. Preorders began at 3 PM ET / 12 PM PT today, and will likely sell out.
Step By Step Guide:
- First, go to the BestBuy.com website to buy the game.
- Then search for the OLED model.
- You will see the Pre-order option for pre-booking.
- Click on the Pre-Order option to proceed further.
- Enter your details like email id and mobile number with address.
- After that, Enter your card details like Card number, OTP, CVV.
- Click on Submit button.
- After successful payment, you will get the prebooking confirmation message.
Nintendo Switch OLED model: Buy or Not?
It’s definitely an evolution of the Nintendo Switch, rather than the revolutionary Nintendo Switch Pro that some had hoped for, but if you’re a frequent player or just looking to get a Nintendo system for the first time, the Nintendo Switch OLED model is the clear choice to go with.
Thanks for Reading!!
If you have a query related to prebooking, then ask your query in the comment section below.