- The OKCredit app is available free of cost on Google Play and App Store both
- The app active users increase significantly to 5.5 million active users
- The application is developed by Harsh Pokharna, Aditya Prasad, Gaurav Kunwar
- Khatabook is a stiff Competitor of OKCredit.
In 2017, they started with 1 user and currently they have 5.5 million active users with around $7.5 billion (roughly Rs. 54,739 crores) transactions recorded, and it’s growing at a good pace.
The developer is working very hard towards the digitalization of small businesses accounting processes in India and working towards the Aatma nirbhar scheme.
They have broken all their pre-covid levels in terms of active users. They expect their active users to grow around 18-20 percent in this fiscal.
OKCredit Bookkeeping App: Features
Okcredit is helping to reduce the burden of maintaining and accounting paper account books.
The app supports many languages, you can choose from any language in which you want to maintain their records.
The application provides 100% safety and security of data by providing online and local backup of data.
The main feature of the application is that the OKCredit app is available free of cost on Google Play and App Store both. Users did not need to spend anything to use their services.
With This application, you can access your records anytime and anywhere on your phone and laptop and provide Flexibility in the working.
Collection Reminders Feature Is the best feature that helps to remind and collect payments from creditors.
Salary maintenance sheet helps to maintain salary details with employees list.
OKCredit Bookkeeping App: How to earn rewards??
- You can earn rewards by referring the app to your friends, and when your friend registers successfully then you might get rewards as the reward program is random.
- All earned rewards would be transferred to your registered bank account that you have added to the app.