Do you need to convert PDF to PPT? Do you have data in PDF format and you need to represent a presentation tomorrow? Creating a PowerPoint presentation from Scratch will eat the whole night. So, What’s the solution? You can easily convert PDF files into PPT. Scroll down the article below and get to know various ways through which you can convert a PDF to PPT.
To convert a PDF to PPT, there are many offline and online ways. I am going to share both types of processes here. PDF is a non-editable form of Word. PPT is a collection of many slides together. The information they contain could be the same but the way of presentation is completely different. PPTs focus mainly on points to understand the subject but PDFs contained detailed notes.
Why do we need to convert PDF to PPT format?
Both the file formats, .pdf ad .pptx is important. Both have their own value in place. So, what could be the reason of conversion?
1) Smart Presentation
If you need to give a presentation in college or company, then you should open a ppt file in front of them.
ppt file has some special effects which are very appealing and attractive. The division of matter to slides revoke the interest of people. in ppt, we never mention whole detailed content but only the points to make things clearly understandable.
2) Easily Editable
Ppt’s are editable while Pdf’s are not!
So, you can easily edit your file anywhere anytime before presenting it in front of others.
PDF and PPT conversions methods
ONLINE: Through the online conversion tools
There many third-party websites that convert your document online within minutes. You just have to upload the file in one format, allow conversions, and download it in some other format. It is a very easy process. When you put in google search, PDF to PPT conversions, you will get a lot of results ad best 10 on the first page. choose one from them.
Here I am taking the example of Smallpdf.com
- Go to the website.
- You will see an option choose files on the homepage, click on it.
- You can choose a file from the device, Dropbox, Google drive.
- As you upload the file it will start converting the file to ppt.
- Once done, the Download button will appear on the screen.
OFFLINE: Through OCR
Adobe Acrobat DC is an excellent choice to convert files offline. If your PDF is a scanned doc, Adobe Acrobat DC will mechanically run OCR on it. Follow the steps below:
- On your laptop, open the PDF doc in Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Once the file is loaded, click on Tools within the prime pane and then click on Export PDF.
- Click on Convert to and select .ppt(Microsoft PowerPoint) format.
- Click on Export to Powerpoint to keep your new PPT file regionally on your laptop.
Please Note: After conversion, the number of slides in PPT fie should be equivalent to the number of pages in PDF in some cases.
If you need to convert PDF to PPT on phone, then either you can go for above-shared ways using a browser on phone or you can use direct conversion apps.
Go to play store and search for the PDF to PPT conversion apps, you will get many results.
Readers, this is how you can easily convert PDF files into PPT. I hope you would like it.
Do not forget to share this useful article with friends and family.
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you need to know more.
Thanks for reading!
- Google Search on Mobile to get redesigned
- Microsoft to hike the XBOX Live Gold price
- Apple reportedly planning new MacBook Air with MagSafe charging
- Mirzapur Makers, Amazon Prime Video Face Supreme Court Notice for Ban on Web Series
- Why Rust’s Popularity Exploded
- A Beginner’s Guide to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Elon Musk to Offer $100-Million Prize for ‘Best’ Carbon Capture Technology
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for 2021 Fortnite tournaments